Sales Officer at GBfoods
At GBfoods, we offer cooking solutions in many countries in Europe and Africa, including Jumbo, Gallina Blanca, Erasco, Gino, Liebig, Star, Bama, D&L, Grand’Italia, and Bl Band, among others.
Our goal with “Celebrating local flavors” is to give each of the local communities we are part of more power and care, and to bring out their real flavors. Some of our local brands have been in people’s kitchens for more than a hundred years. They have built their reputations as brands that people really like and that are deeply rooted in the local culture.
Today, millions of customers choose us because we have a turnover of about €1.2 billion and a team of about 3,000 people.
Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Sales Officer in Tamale who will be in charge of growing the business in the Northern Region of Ghana. He or she will be in charge of finding clients and customers and building strong relationships with them so that the company’s products can be sold directly to them in the Region.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for Net Sales Target for the territory given to him or her
- He or she is in charge of growing sales of existing products and launching any new ones in the territory that has been given to him or her.
- Handle the redistribution model of sales to customers
- With the help of other team members, establish, keep, and grow a customer base in his or her territory.
- Implement sales strategies in the territory
What can you expect from us?
Being a part of a multinational company where you can help a business grow and develop while being trained and given the tools you need to do well.
What do we expect from you?
We want someone who is dedicated, has sales experience in the field, and is ready to take on the opportunities and challenges that come with the job.
- 2-3 years of sales experience in the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry. A degree or professional certificate in sales or marketing.
- Very good at talking to people and making deals.
- Good at getting things done and meeting deadlines
- Open mind, being proactive, and working as a team
- Good knowledge of how to use the Microsoft Office Suite
How to Apply for this Sales Officer at GBfoods
Closing Date: February 27, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED