FERARI is a public-private program in Ghana that integrates an on-the-ground implementation program to develop the fertilizer value chain with transdisciplinary research by Ph.D. and postdoctoral researchers, supervised by internationally renowned universities, and to build the research capacity at the involved institutions. The overall objective of the program is to develop the evidence base for the need of a systematic approach to support widespread adoption of balanced fertilizers by farmers in the less developed markets of sub-Saharan African countries, specifically Ghana, as a means to improve their food and nutrition security.
As part of its activities, FERARI have engaged a number of farmers over the years and currently seeks the service of consultants for socioeconomic data collection in specific districts in the northern Ghana. The consultant is expected to engage in all community entry activities and together with a FERARI staff, identify the relevant farmers for interview. The consultant:
- Creative Associates International Latest Job Recruitment
- Exciting Career Opportunity At Palladium
- World Vision International Latest Job Available
- Latest Employment Opportunity At Jhpiego
- Must be experience on Ghana’s agriculture especially, maize production in northern Ghana.
- Must have experience in socioeconomic data collection in northern Ghana
- Must be fluent in English language and local dialects in northern Ghana particularly Waala and Dagbani
- Must have experience in the use of mobile data collection tool kits
- Should be willing to start work immediately.
Method Of Application
Closing Date: 11th March 2022
OTHER JOB VACANCIES
- Nested Shipping Ghana LTD Job Vacancies
- AutoShack Ghana Latest Job Opportunities
- EduSpots Invites Job Applications
- Okomfo Anokye Rural Bank February 2022 Job Openings
- External Auditors needed Anum Rural Bank
- Crown Prince Academy invites applications for jobs
- Xacent Global Calls For Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED