The Marinel Foundation was founded and registered under the Charity Commission For England And Wales in September 2017. The foundation aims to support the livelihood and education of socioeconomically disadvantaged children living in Ghana and the UK by enrolling them onto sponsored/free educational scholarship programmes.
Our partner school, Marinel International School (M.I.S) was founded in September 2007. When M.I.S was established, it began with a nursery that had 13 students on its register. Now M.I.S has amassed 400 registered students in classes ranging from crèche to junior high school (ages 1-15).
The Marinel Foundation is working closely with M.I.S so that low-income families can bring their children to the school and enrol them onto free educational scholarship programs. In the 11 years since M.I.S opened, the school has educated over 1,000 children and continues to educate and empower Africa’s youth
Marinel International School is looking for an experienced Headmaster to lead staff members and students ranging from ages 1 -16:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with teachers to create teaching schedules.
- Approve or reject applications from prospective students.
- Create a budget for the school.
- Take disciplinary action against students and staff members.
- Organize job fairs and talks by colleges.
- Give students advice when asked.
- Communicate with parents and board members.
- Attend industry-related conferences.
- Civil Service recruitment portal opened to accept 2022 applications
- Silverbird Cinemas Invites Job Applications
- Career Opportunity At Sandvik
- Coca Cola Ghana Limited Announces New Job Opportunity
- Latest Vacancy Advertisement By Kempinski Hotel
- Internship Opportunity At IQVIA
- Massive Recruitment At Africa Foresight Group
- AsanSka University College Latest Job Opportunity
- Asawinso Rural Bank LTD Job Opportunity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong leadership skills
- Teaching qualifications
- Great communicator
- Ability to use WhatsApp
- Effective in managing administration
- Excellent communication skills.
- Compassion for students.
- Natural leadership skills.
- Passion for education.
- A valid teaching license.
- Degree holder
- Degree holder
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in the role send your CV to [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: March 10, 2022.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE