With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. World Vision International help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
- Engage with Field Offices, Support Offices and Global Centre, working with leaders, teams and individual contributors to provide mentoring, guidance, coaching, consulting and training in the area of Continuous Improvement.
- A lot of this engagement will take place within the scope of the specific Continuous Improvement programs we offer, or specific Kaizen Event session.
- Manage, improve and expand the day-to-day services linked to the certification programs that we have in place. This includes White Belt, Yellow Belt, Green Belt and Black Belt programs. Manage and improve the end-to-end processes linked to these programs (admission to certification).
- Develop detailed IT audit work plans, information system and application audit programs for specific engagements, audit schedules, risk assessments and IT audit status reports within the region.
- Engage with management at the local and regional level to obtain better understanding of business processes and key areas of risk affecting strategic goals.
- Lead or function as a team member to plan and implement IT audits based upon an understanding of the critical IT controls within the core process/area under review in accordance with the IIA and ISACA related Standards; and use the Governance, Risk and Control system and the designed templates for assessing and evaluating the IT risk universe.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 11th March. 2022
- Judicial Service of Ghana latest employment opportunities
- Job Vacancy At Labadi Beach Hotel
- New Job Vacancies Available At Legendary Foods Ltd
- Lindt Cocoa Foundation Invites Job Applications
- Marinel International School Invites Job Applications
- Vacancy Announcement|| DAI Invites Job Applications
- Accounting, Marketing, Driving And Public Relations Jobs Available
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE