Company: All Nations International Development Agency (ANIDA)
Job Type: Full- Time
Job category: NGO jobs in Ghana
All Nations International Development Agency (ANIDA) prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions across the world with the main aim of helping to create an enabling environment for deprived families and, empowering women by providing educational opportunities and teaching them soft skills that will help to raise their standard of living. The key to our success is largely dependent on teamwork and the distinguished ability of our program management team. ANIDA is currently searching for an experienced Program Coordinator (Ghana) to join our ranks and continue our tradition of success. The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives. As a natural born leader, you will have a strong talent for project coordination and delegation. Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion.
Objectives of this Role
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
- Promote the organization’s Core Values and execute the mission at ANIDA Ghana.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Executive Director (Canada) and cross-functional teams to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Work closely with the Finance Head to develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Strong passion when it comes to Women Empowerment and Development
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- 3-5 years in an advanced management role (preference given to those with program management experience)
- Master’s degree in a related field would be an asset.
Benefits you will receive from working with us:
- Participate in weekly Leadership Workshops run by the Executive Director that will encourage continuous personal and professional development.
- Opportunity to be mentored and experience the inner workings of a reputable non-profit international organization.
- You will get to meet like-minded individuals and be a part of a fun and dynamic team that enjoy giving back to the community.
Method of Application
Closing date: Ongoing
This position is based in Ghana, we will not be relocating the selected applicant.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED