School for Life (SfL) is a local Non-Governmental Organization that works to strengthen Civil Society’s role in improving access to relevant quality education. SfL supports civil society playing a strong role in pushing for equitable access to quality education, thus contributing to SDG 4 and SDG 5.
School for Life engages in evidence-based advocacy and collaborates closely with civil society education actors and education authorities on district, regional and national level. School for Life strives to be a center of excellence that inspires breakthroughs in education.
School for Life is leading a Consortium including YEFL-Ghana and the Ghana Developing Communities Association (GDCA) to implement a new project: “Citizens Led Action for Educational Accountability and Responsiveness in Ghana” (CLEAR), sponsored by Global Partnership for Education’s fund for advocacy and social accountability “Education Out Loud” and managed by OXFAM IBIS.
The project is aimed at contributing to equitable access to quality basic education for children in deprived areas of Ghana by strengthening transparency and accountability through citizens generated data and the facilitation of spaces for advocacy and stakeholder engagements.
- Provide technical support and supervision on efficient and effective implementation of assigned projects as per workplans, M&E plans, budgets, timeline and contractual obligations;
- Manage project team to ensure delivery of agreed deliverables, plans and strategies as per SfL policies, procedures and standards
- Ensure project activities are on track, managing risks and escalating issues, including developing and implementing solutions as necessary
- Conduct capacity building and/or mentoring activities for project staff and/or NGO partners as required
- Coordinate the capacity development activities for citizens groups and other project participants
- Monitor and analyze educational issues at the national level, and advise SfL and project consortium members on policy influencing actions
- Engage and work with the CLEAR consortium members and partners to plan and implement pro-active influencing strategies that deliver CLEAR objectives
- Coordinate national lobbying and influencing policy aimed at government agencies, networks and other relevant stakeholders on public basic education
- Represent School for Life and engage with a range of key external stakeholders, including consortium members, Sector Ministries and departments, forums, working groups, think tanks, academia, and other key advocacy audiences
- Judicial Service of Ghana latest employment opportunities
- Job Vacancy At Labadi Beach Hotel
- New Job Vacancies Available At Legendary Foods Ltd
- Lindt Cocoa Foundation Invites Job Applications
- Marinel International School Invites Job Applications
- Vacancy Announcement|| DAI Invites Job Applications
- Accounting, Marketing, Driving And Public Relations Jobs Available
- Safely transport project and organization staff, guests, as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner
- Pick up guests from the airport/station to their hotels and back to airport for departures
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials
- Maintain vehicles log books; keep mileage records and repair records up-to-date
- Make request for timely servicing of vehicles and arrange for vehicle repairs as needed
- Carry out project activity implementation with the support of the Project Coordinator and technical advisors
- Lead the mobilisation of citizens and youth groups as well as other key stakeholders at the district and community levels
- Provide ongoing support to the citizens and youth groups in the generation if evidence for advocacy engagements at local and national levels
- Coordinate and collaborate with the district and local authorities, NGOs, CBO’s and other relevant stakeholders in the district in the implementation of project activities
- Responsible for communities’ involvement and the implementation of project activities in the designated districts
- Facilitate stakeholder engagement and advocacy activities at the district level with support of the programme team
- Establish and maintain a network of contacts with traditional authorities, MMDA’s, citizens groups and community representatives in the district
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
CLOSING DATE: Application must be submitted not later than 23.59H GMT on 18th March 2022.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Females with the relevant qualification and experience are highly encouraged to apply.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED