School for Life (SfL) is a local Non-Governmental Organization that works to strengthen Civil Society’s role in improving access to relevant quality education. SfL supports civil society playing a strong role in pushing for equitable access to quality education, thus contributing to SDG 4 and SDG 5.
School for Life engages in evidence-based advocacy and collaborates closely with civil society education actors and education authorities on district, regional and national level. School for Life strives to be a center of excellence that inspires breakthroughs in education.
School for Life is leading a Consortium including YEFL-Ghana and the Ghana Developing Communities Association (GDCA) to implement a new project: “Citizens Led Action for Educational Accountability and Responsiveness in Ghana” (CLEAR), sponsored by Global Partnership for Education’s fund for advocacy and social accountability “Education Out Loud” and managed by OXFAM IBIS.
The project is aimed at contributing to equitable access to quality basic education for children in deprived areas of Ghana by strengthening transparency and accountability through citizens generated data and the facilitation of spaces for advocacy and stakeholder engagements.
- Location: Tamale
- Reports to: Finance and Administration Manager
- Duration: Minimum of 2 years (with possibility of extension)
- Judicial Service of Ghana latest employment opportunities
- Job Vacancy At Labadi Beach Hotel
- New Job Vacancies Available At Legendary Foods Ltd
- Lindt Cocoa Foundation Invites Job Applications
- Marinel International School Invites Job Applications
- Vacancy Announcement|| DAI Invites Job Applications
- Accounting, Marketing, Driving And Public Relations Jobs Available
- Safely transport project and organization staff, guests, as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner
- Pick up guests from the airport/station to their hotels and back to airport for departures
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials
- Maintain vehicles log books; keep mileage records and repair records up-to-date
- Make request for timely servicing of vehicles and arrange for vehicle repairs as needed
- Keep the orgnisation’s vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance
- Run official errands and other task assigned by the Programme Director or the Finance and Administration Manager
Required Skills or Experience
- High school diploma (WASSCE, SSCE, O’Level)
- At least 3 years’ experience working in the NGO sector or any established institution as a driver
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals
- Good interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Willingness to travel to difficult terrains, work in the night and during weekends when required
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested applicants should visit the School for Life website: to complete the application process.
CLOSING DATE: Application must be submitted not later than 23.59H GMT on 18th March 2022.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Females with the relevant qualification and experience are highly encouraged to apply.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED