Applications are open for the Johnson & Johnson MSc Global Mental Health Scholarships 2022-2023. The MSc Global Mental Health course is a joint program provided by the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) and the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience, King’s College London (KCL).
The program of study aims to provide students with the knowledge and skills to initiate, develop and oversee mental health programs and/or policies in low-resource settings, as well as to conduct and critically evaluate research on global mental health. These skills and knowledge will make it possible for students to make valuable contributions in the domains of research, policy and practice as they relate to the discipline of global mental health.
The Janssen Global Mental Health Scholarship Fund was launched in 2012 through a generous donation from Janssen Pharmaceutica (part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies). In 2018, the Johnson & Johnson Scholarship Fund was launched, providing an additional 18 scholarships over five years. This is an annual award until 2022 (for 2022-23 academic year).
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is offering up to three Johnson & Johnson Global Mental Health Scholarships to students accepted onto the 2022-23 MSc Global Mental Health program.
Each scholarship will cover
- full tuition fees at the KCL overseas fee rate;
- a stipend (living allowance) of GBP 17,633.00; and
- an allowance of GBP 500.00 for MSc project expenses.
- King’s College London Africa International PGR Scholarships 2022-2023 (Fully-funded)
- Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals 2022 (Fully-funded)
- Fully Funded Cambridge University Scholarship for International Students 2022
- University of Saskatchewan Fully Funded Scholarships 2022
- Global Korea Scholarships 2022 GKS-U (Fully Funded)
- Dutch OKP Scholarships for MSc in Water and Sustainable Development 2022
- Engineering for Development (E4D) Continuing Education Scholarship Program 2022
- The University of Winnipeg Graduate Studies Scholarship (UWGSS)
- Applicants must be nationals of, and ordinarily resident in, one of the following countries:
- Africa: Ghana; Kenya; Nigeria; Rwanda; South Africa
- South East Asia: Indonesia; Philippines; Thailand; Vietnam
- South America: Nicaragua; Peru
- Applicants from non-English speaking countries must meet the minimum English Language Requirements (see Band D) if shortlisted for this funding. Applicants who have been shortlisted for this funding will be required to provide proof of English language proficiency by 23:59 (BST) on Wednesday 25 May 2022 for their scholarship application to be considered any further. This deadline is non-negotiable.
To apply for this funding applicants should complete both steps outlined below by the deadlines noted.
Step 1: Submit an application for study for the MSc Global Mental Health program, with all required documents, through the King’s College London online application portal by 23:59 (GMT) on Sunday 13 February 2022.
Step 2: Submit an online scholarships application, selecting this scholarship option from the drop-down menu by 23:59 (GMT) on Sunday 20 March 2022. The scholarship application must include the following uploaded documents.
- Either of the following two:
- Proof of your application submission for MSc in Global Mental Health for 2022-23 (This can be a PDF document or screenshot of your submission confirmation email dated on or before Sunday 13 February 2022), or
- Letter of Offer from KCL, for 2022-23 MSc Global Mental Health program; and
- English Proficiency score results if you have this already. (If you do not yet have suitable English proficiency score results these must be obtained and submitted before 23:59 (BST) on Wednesday 25 May 2022.
Deadline: March 20, 2022
For more information, visit Johnson & Johnson MSc Scholarships.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED