Argentine Scholarships 2022: Study for free in Argentina Without IELTS
Study for free in Argentina Without IELTS
If you desire to study in Argentina then know that it is accepting applications for its full or partial scholarship. This offer is open to both nationals and foreigners. Most universities in Argentina do not require a mandatory IELTS for admission into any of its universities.
Argentina is becoming one of the hot-spot for international studies because of its high–quality education and scholarship packages for its locals and international students. Applicants who desire to study in Argentina are at liberty to apply for admission into either a public or private university.
Language requirements for Argentina
The common language used for communication in Argentina is Spanish. But this should not scare interested applicants because the institutions also offer courses in English.
However, those who would like to study in Spanish must prove their proficiency by providing CELU (Spanish Language and Use Certificate).
Why study in Argentina
Some reasons you should consider Argentina as a place for higher learning are:
- Firstly, there is no need to pay for tuition in any public university
- Secondly, An excellent opportunity to build your contacts
- Thirdly, Scholarship for low-income families in a private university
- Also, Opportunity to earn while studying
- Furthermore, Affordable accommodation
What the scholarship covers
- To begin with, Allowance for Books, experimental material, and library access
- Also, Full or partial scholarships for their tuition fees, application fee, and VISA fees
- Additionally, Health insurance
- Besides from the above, Monthly or annual stipend
- Moreover, Travel expense
- Last but not least, Funds for Accommodation
- Lastly, A one-time settlement Allowance
List of Argentina scholarships without IELTS
1. National University of Santiago del Estero
This University has a lot of Funds to offer students enrolled in their bachelor’s or graduate programs. Examples of such Funds are the UNSE scholarships, YPF Foundation scholarships, Housing scholarships, intellectual merit scholarships, and national scholarships.
2. OAS scholarships
The scholarship offers up to $10,000 for tuition, Some other benefits like travel expenses, a yearbook allowance, and others.
3. QS Leadership Scholarship
Awardees of the scholarship must exhibit strong leadership skills and should be ready to make significant contributions in their area of study
MORE ON: Study for free in Argentina Without IELTS
4. Holt Scholarships
The scholarship is awarded to students with a high CGPA. The scholarship is worth $1900 and is awarded every semester. It is funded by the Latin American and Iberian Studies Program of the University of Richmond and it is open to both locals and foreign students.
5. Mente Argentina scholarships
Mente Argentina is an educational institution that offer a wide range of degree programmes, internships, certificates and language courses. Those who offered the scholarship enjoy health insurance, travel expense, tuition fee and a huge amount for scholarship awards.
Courses are offered in Spanish therefore applicants are expected to provide a certificate that proves their proficiency in the language. The scholarship offers 3 types of scholarships
- Firstly, Academic merit scholarship which is offered to students with a CGPA of 3.7,
- Short bursaries and ELAP (Emerging Leaders in the Americas Program) a temporary program offered up to 18 weeks and is worth $1000 and
- the financial need scholarship offered to students in dire need of money
Also, For more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED