International students can apply for the University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022-2023, which is partially supported. This scholarship is offered for master’s studies and will pay 25% or 50% of tuition fees, depending on the Head’s recommendation. International students interested in pursuing a master’s degree in law can apply for a Queensland University Masters Scholarship in Law.
The University of Queensland’s School of Law is offering scholarships to outstanding international students wishing to enrol in coursework master’s programmes in law, such as the Master of Laws (LLM), Master of International Law (MIL), or Master of International Commercial Law (MICLaw), or dual degree programmes.
The Scholarship’s goal is to encourage and support academic success among international students starting undergraduate law studies at the University of Queensland. Living expenditures, travel expenses, international health insurance, and the Student Services and Amenities fee are not covered by the scholarships. Tuition costs will be split into two halves and paid in two instalments (one in semester one, and one in semester two).
- Best Fully Funded European Scholarships 2022 | Study in Europe
- Master Mind Scholarships 2022 In Belgium – Fully Funded
University of Queensland Law Scholarships Summary
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- Scholarship University: The University Queensland
- Study Level: Masters
- Scholarship Program: Law
- Deadline: October 30, 2022
According to the Head’s recommendation, Queensland University Law Scholarships will pay 25% or 50% of tuition expenses. Living expenditures, travel expenses, international health insurance, and the Student Services and Amenities fee are not covered by the scholarships.
Candidates must meet all of the following requirements to be considered for Queensland University Law Scholarships:
- English is a required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- The applicant must have applied for a place as an international student and have not yet started at UQ, or be a current undergraduate student at UQ who desires to pursue postgraduate legal studies.
- The applicant must submit an application in the format given by the Head by the deadline.
- The applicant cannot be the recipient of any other scholarship that the Head judges to be comparable.
- In order to be considered, the applicant must have a minimum GPA of 4.5 in the course.
- The Scholarship will be given to the applicant who demonstrates the highest level of merit as evidenced by academic achievements and recommendations.
- Academic transcripts (official)
- A personal statement statement of why you want to be a lawyer or why you have already begun one.
- two letters of recommendation
- Evidence of English language ability (e.g. IELTS)
- Scholarship applications that are incomplete or submitted late will not be considered.
- The Scholarship Committee will convene as soon as possible following the deadline, and applicants will be advised in writing of their status.
- Any scholarship offer is contingent on the candidate’s acceptance into an authorised law degree at The University of Queensland.
How to Apply?
To apply for The University of Queensland Law Scholarships, applicants need to start their application online from the given link.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE