World Vision Job Vacancy Announcement
ROLE: Grants, Marketing Communications Specialist
With more than 70 years of experience, our main goal is to help the poorest and most vulnerable children get out of poverty and live full lives. Because of our Christian religion, we help children from all walks of life, even in the most dangerous places.
Come work with our 34,000+ staff in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of making a difference in the lives of defenseless children!
Marketing and advertising
- Support and carry out a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy to improve the technical brand and exposure of World Vision Ghana and to place World Vision in the donor community.
- Help people come up with creative ideas and designs for communication
- Help market goods, digital strategies, presentations, briefings, and other things that will help Resource Mobilisation goals.
- Help with the planning and implementation of direct marketing strategies, such as targeting, personalizing messages, and being able to measure their effectiveness. Also help with data analysis, donation profiling, and segmenting.
- Work closely with World Vision Ghana’s Communications unit to set up online marketing efforts, such as using social media.
- Keeping track of how well different campaigns, events, and donor interactions are going and giving the Supervisor regular reports.
- Work with the rest of the Communications team to find chances for content and make the right materials.
- Identify digital trends and evaluate new technologies where possible to help World Vision Ghana’s reach and effect.
- Take part in donor meetings or conferences, meetings, and ideation workshops.
- As needed, help the Resource Acquisition and Management team with all of their job.
- Work with the Local Resource Mobilization Specialist to act as a link between local donors and granting agencies during the budgeting and preparation of grant proposals; researches local donor needs.
- Support specialized databases and systems for keeping track of grant bids, awards, and other statistical information; makes and send out standard and special reports, studies, summaries, and analyses, as needed.
- Works within a solicitation plan to build new and maintain existing relationships through a number of personal visits, meetings, events, and follow-up stewardship practices.
- Help get money from multilateral funders, corporations, foundations, and trusts.
- Help review project reviews and lessons learned from internal reports, other NGOs, and donors on a regular basis.
- Use new ideas and best practices to make a winning plan
Building up abilities
- Help program staff build their skills in getting and managing resources.
- Help staff get better at what they do, push for children’s rights, and do other things that have an effect.
- Make a collection of WVG projects that shows project results and best practices to show at Donor Conferences and other Project Events.
- Find the best ways to use marketing communication in resource acquisition and share them.
Field-level monitoring and support
- Take part in field-level review meetings, visit field project sites, and help project implementation teams as required.
- Make monthly reports about the progress and effects of the projects.
- Make sure that your work reflects the values of involvement, partnerships, sustainability, social responsibility, cost-effectiveness, openness, and accountability.
- Do any other jobs that Management asks you to do.
Essential Qualifications: Education, information, technical skills, and experience are also important.
- Master’s degree in Social Sciences, Marketing, and Communication, Development Studies, or a similar field.
- 4-years of hands-on experience writing and handling proposals for corporate partners and other donors in the context of an international agency; a track record of successful proposals
- Have a good grasp of how to use marketing tools and techniques to raise an organization’s exposure, profile, and reputation.
- Getting better at both oral and written dialogue; a good writer has shown that he or she can work with people on and off his or her own team
Skills and training that are preferred or desired
- A strategic and creative thinker who has worked on a wide range of communication methods, including those that use all kinds of media.
- Experience building and managing strong, complicated relationships across programs as part of a centralised role and with a variety of stakeholders outside of the organization.
- Working in the field of foreign development
- Experience managing websites.
- Experience measuring the effect of communications products and changing strategies based on the results.
Other skills and qualities:
- Able to work on their own, handle stress well, and take responsibility at all times.
- Willingness to learn and investment in professional progress that can be seen
- Must be a committed Christian who can rise above the differences between different Christian groups.
- The ability to do more than one thing at once in a busy, complicated setting. The ability to build and keep good working relationships with a wide range of people. (both internally and externally).
- Pays close attention to details and is good at managing time. Good at managing, planning, analyzing, and writing. Very good with computers and office tools.
Conditions and working environment:
- It is expected that there will be some trips outside of work hours and events both inside and outside of the company.
- On-call: 10% In case of emergencies or disasters, the person in this role will have to be on call.
How to Apply for this World Vision Job Vacancy Announcement
Closing Date: 30th April 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED