Facility Maintenance Engineer
HPW Fresh and Dry Ltd is a fruit processing company. HPW is synonymous with fresh from harvest fruit, crisp and crunchy vegetables from Africa and Asia. We develop stand-alone products for our customers that meet the most exacting quality standards and offer maximum availability – for wholesalers and retailers, as well as for the food industry.
- Department: Technical
- Reports to: Energy Engineer
- Location: Onsite at HPW Fresh and Dry Ghana, Adeiso, E/R, Ghana
Maintain all the auto-mechanical equipment in the facility and eliminate breakdowns.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Inspect all engines and auxiliary equipment to diagnose problems accurately.
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on all equipment prescribed by the maintenance system.
- Repair or replace dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g., leaks)
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job.
- Complete and submit all documentation related to the maintenance of machines.
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition.
- Train machine operators on the safe use of machines.
- Endeavour to keep all necessary parts for machine maintenance.
- Follow all food safety standards.
- Follow all health and safety standards.
- Submit weekly reports on the machine and equipment maintenance.
- Endeavour to make mechanics available for emergency situations
Equipment/Tools to be used: Set of tools
- Departamental relations : Maintains contacts with all departments
- External relations: Maintains contact with 3rd party contractors related to auto maintenance
- A lot of walking, standing, squatting, sitting, and lifting of materials required on the job
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of HND in Mechanical and Electrical engineering with at least 2-4 years’ experience in similar role
Technical and Personality Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Effective technical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Creativity and innovative
- Teamworking skills
- Ability to spot problems
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work during odd hours
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Free Breakfast and Lunch
- Annual Bonus/13th Month Pay
- Onsite Gym Facility with Instructor
- Onsite Health care
- Creche Facility
How to Apply for Facility Maintenance Engineer
Closing Date: before 31 December 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Recruitment at The Capital Group Limited
- Secondly, International Workplace Group Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- Moreover, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Additionally, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Then, UNICEF Ghana Job Recruitment For November 2022
- Also, Besa Manufacturing Company New Job Opportunities
- Furthermore, Job Opening at SOS Children’s Villages International
- Afterwards, Farmerline Latest Employment Opportunity
- Finally, Lashibi Funeral Homes & Crematorium Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED