Farmerline Latest Employment Opportunity
Job Title: Expert Labeller
The Lacuna project is being implemented by Farmerline together with Spatial Collective and Clark University.
Farmerline is the fastest growing Agtech company in Africa with a recent pre-Series A funding of $14 million led by Acumen Resilient Agriculture Fund (ARAF), Oikocredit and FMO, the Dutch entrepreneurial development bank and nine other global investors.
We are a learning organization and you will have the chance to apply your ideas and creativity to solve problems every day. If you work well in a dynamic collaborative culture, set high standards, and meet challenges with determination and a sense of humour, you’ll thrive at Farmerline.
Moreover, We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and encourage applications from all candidates. Also, We believe that diverse perspectives help our teams to create innovative solutions and understand our global clients’ needs. In alignment with our values, we are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse global workforce without discrimination.
Role Overview and Responsibilities
- Together with the project managers:
- Develop a comprehensive labeling guide that will ensure consistency and quality of work, based on the expert labelers’ professional experience in multi-temporal land use assessments.
- Identify opportunities to improve tooling and workflow of the labeling platform.
- Help establish achievable labeling goals and appropriate metrics for measuring overall quality of work.
- Then, Carry out digitization tasks on selected training reference cells clearly capturing annual croplands and clearly defined tree crops using the best-in-class labeling platform designed to work with PlanetScope data.
- Also, Assist the project management team in training of the wider pool of digitizers.
- More so, Engage in strategic discussions to identify problems while measuring and improving the quality of workflows.
- Finally, Periodic project reporting.
- 4+ years experience in image-based labeling.
- Academic qualifications (Masters, Bachelors or Diploma) in any of the following fields: Remote sensing, Geospatial/Geographic Information sciences, Environmental sciences.
- Demonstrable experience in remote sensing that includes band math and spectral indices, visual interpretation of satellite imagery, multi-temporal land use assessments, and image classification.
- Advanced GIS experience with demonstrable experience in GIS tools such as QGIS.
- Preferred but not essential basic programming knowledge in either Python or R.
- Demonstrated ability in managing labeling projects for machine learning or quality assurance, survey design, experimental design.
- Ability to work independently and a track record of taking initiative.
- Impeccable communication and relationship-building skills.
Closing Date : 15th December, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER AVAILABLE JOBS
- Job Vacancies at a luxurious hotel in the Madina Metropolis
- New Job Advertisement at Lumenis
- New Job Opportunity at INFUSEmedia
- Exciting Career Opportunity at ERM
- Sarpsolutions Ltd New Job Opportunities
- M.C. Systems Solutions Invites Job Applications
- Orica New Recruitment Opportunity
- JSI Research & Training Institute Latest Job Vacancy
- Marie Stopes International Ghana Invites Job Applications
- APPLY NOW|| U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) Urgent Recruitment Notice
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED