Study In Taiwan: Taiwan ICDF Scholarship 2024
With 29 different programs at 23 well-known partner universities in Taiwan, the Taiwan ICDF Scholarship Program lets people from all over the world follow their educational dreams. The goal of this project is to give students a fully funded educational experience by paying for things like airfare, fees, housing, and a stipend. This will allow them to focus on doing well in school.
Details of the scholarship:
- Scholarship coverage: fully funded
- Degree study Levels: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD
- Language: English is the language of instruction.
- Work permit: Laws in Taiwan allow people to work part-time.
- Opportunities after graduation: allowed to work in Taiwan
Level of degree:
You can apply for the Taiwan ICDF Scholarship Program 2024 (fully funded) to study at the undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral levels at the International Cooperation and Development Fund (TaiwanICDF).
Subjects That Are Open:
One of the TaiwanICDF’s main jobs, along with many others, has been international education and training for a long time. Human resources development programs are very important for helping partner countries grow in a way that lasts, and education is one of the most important ways for developing countries to train their workers. The TaiwanICDF helps people pay for college by giving them grants and working with well-known universities in Taiwan to create undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. programs.
The TaiwanICDF established the Taiwan International Cooperation Alliance (TICA), and 23 colleges have joined it. The TICA framework provides a way to run and improve the scholarship program. There are 29 programs for which you can apply for a TaiwanICDF scholarship in 2024.
Advantages of a scholarship:
- Cost of travel: There are economy-class tickets for direct trips to and from Taiwan.
- Housing: All members are required to live in dorms for students.
- According to what the university requires, TaiwanICDF pays the tuition fee.
- Credit Fees: The costs of registered credits will be paid if the university asks for them to be.
- Car insurance: full coverage for the whole program.
- Book Costs: Help with school supplies.
- Amount given:
- Master’s Program: NT$18,000 a month is set aside for food and living costs.
- Ph.D. Program: NT$20,000 a month is given to cover food and living costs.
Nationalities that can apply:
Click here to see the list of qualified countries.
Steps for Applying:
- Online Application: Make sure the online application is complete by March 15, 2024.
- Send in admission papers: Send in the admission papers that each TaiwanICDF scholarship partner university needs before the deadlines set by those universities.
- Sending Documents: Send the required papers to the ROC (Taiwan) Embassy or Representative Office in the country where you live.
- Review Process: The TaiwanICDF will look over your application and compare it to a list of people they think should be accepted.
- Notification of Results: Those who were chosen will be told by June 10, 2024, what happened with their application.
- University Application: Applicants must not only fill out the TaiwanICDF application but also apply to the universities they want to attend and meet their unique admissions requirements.
About the TaiwanICDF
The International Cooperation and Growth Fund (TaiwanICDF) works to improve human resources, boost socioeconomic growth, and encourage trade between several developing partner countries. We also help people in need and offer relief aid during natural disasters and international refugee crises.
What we do to carry out our mission is based on four main areas of help: lending and investing, technical cooperation, humanitarian aid, and foreign education and training. People use our funds to make direct or indirect investments and to pay for loan businesses. When the Fund makes money, it’s used to support technical cooperation projects between two or more countries, programs to help people in need, and education and training.
Every new project the TaiwanICDF works on follows a strict project cycle and is backed by mutual agreements that were signed with the help of all the important people involved. Our projects are made to meet the long-term development goals of each of our partner countries, take into account the regional trends that affect them, and get the best results by using the best mix of financial and technical teamwork.
We make sure that our work fits the needs of each partner country in the end. Our help goes to a wide range of modern development problems, including farming, medicine and public health, education, ICT and communications, the environment, and small and medium-sized businesses.
We are also taking steps to improve the TaiwanICDF’s human resources and build up its institutions. We think that once we become a stronger, more skilled group, we will be better able to help the people who make decisions in our government. The more we work to improve our organization, the more our projects will cover, and the more we can share our technology knowledge with our partners. We want to make the best use of our resources and people, and we want to copy and improve great practices from one partner country to the next.
The TaiwanICDF’s main office is in Taipei, Taiwan. As of December 31, 2020, we have 110 employees in the United States and 151 employees on projects abroad.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications: Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job opportunities include: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships
- 2024-2025 UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO SCHOLARSHIP
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
- UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA 2024-2025 SCHOLARSHIP
- UNIVERSITY OF ST. THOMAS HOUSTON SCHOLARSHIP 2024-2025
- STUDY IN CHINA: ZHEJIANG NORMAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS 2024
- STUDY IN THAILAND: SIRINDHORN INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE SCHOLARSHIP 2024
- 2024-2025 CAMPBELL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP
- STUDY IN UK: UNIVERSITY OF BRISTOL THINK BIG SCHOLARSHIP 2024
- STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND: ADB SCHOLARSHIP IN NEW ZEALAND
- FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN SWEDEN | STUDY IN SWEDEN FOR FREE
- STUDY IN AUSTRALIA: AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIPS 2024
- STUDY IN BELGIUM: BELGIAN GOVERNMENT INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIPS 2024
- MCDONALD FELLOWSHIPS FULLY FUNDED FOR 2024–25
- STUDY IN USA: YALE UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP 2024
- STUDY IN UK: UK GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS 2024
- STUDY IN UK: INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIPS 2024
- STUDY IN NETHERLANDS: MAASTRICHT UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS 2024
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED