5,000 University of Pecs Hungary Scholarships are recently announced. Pec is the oldest University in Hungary. It is in Central Europe. NO IELTS/TOEFL is necessary to get admission in University of Pécs International students scholarships. You can pursue Bachelor, Master & Post Doctoral Degree in Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship. It is the largest university right now in Hungary & in QS Global Ranking System, it ranked in between #651-700. 31 Bachelor’s and 29 Master’s, 8 One-tier Master’s and 15 Doctoral programs will be offered this year to International students for University of Pecs Scholarships 2021.
The Scholarship is Fully Funded by the Government of Hungary. Although Pecs university scholarship Funded by the Government of Hungary and the basic aim of this initiative is to increase the number of international students in Hungary. Hungarian Government Scholarship Program is available in many fields & courses i.e. Business & Economics, Natural Sciences, Medical & Health Sciences, Human & Social Sciences, Arts and Engineering.
Currently, the university has 4,500 International students across the world. The language of instruction would be in English. The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme was launched in 2013 by the Hungarian Government as part of the government policy called “Eastern and Southern Opening”. The scholarship program is Financed by Tempus Public Foundation.
University of Pecs Hungary Scholarships 2021 Details
- Country: Hungary – Study in Hungary
- University: University of Pecs
- No. of Scholarships: 5,000
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th January 2021
Degree With Courses
- Bachelor (4Years)
- Master (2 Years)
- Ph.D. (3 Years)
The university offers more than 60-degree programs and preparatory courses for international students taught in English and German.
- Business & Economics
- Natural Sciences
- Medical & Health Sciences
- Human & Social Sciences
- Arts and Engineering
You can Browse the Full List of Available Programs (Here)
The University of Pecs Stipendium Hungarian Scholarship is a Fully funded Scholarships For International Students. All Nationality holders can apply for this European Scholarship.
- A Monthly Stipend of 43,700 HUF/Month
- Up to 100% of the Tuition Fee
- Health Insurance
- Full Accommodation
Criteria of Selection
- Applicants from all nationalities can apply.
- Students must hold at least 12-year education for admission as undergraduate.
- For Master’s degree applications applicants must have an undergraduate/bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must hold master and bachelor degree/transcript for the Ph.D. admission requirements
- Students must have good academic performance
- Language Requirement: If you have a previous degree in the English language then you can be exempted and your English proficiency letter will be acceptable.
- Certificate of Education (High school diploma, University or College Diploma/Certificate or any equivalent; all in English (translated).
- Proof of citizenship (e.g. Passport).
- Short Resume-CV
- Medical Certificate
- Citizens, nationals, or permanent residents of the United States of America applying for the Medicine program of the University are required to submit their Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) results.
- Having an IELTS/TOEFL Language Certificate is Not Compulsory.
How To Apply For University of Pecs Hungary Scholarships
The Application Process is Totally Online. You need to apply through the Online Application System and choose your selected study program at the University of Pécs as your first priority. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the University of Pecs.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED