Respiratory Therapist Needed at International Maritime Hospital
The International Maritime Hospital (IMaH), a subsidiary of the Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority, is a 130-bed ultramodern tertiary hospital, with state-of-the art medical facilities, located in Community three, Tema, Ghana.
International Maritime Hospital (IMaH), Community 3, Tema, is seeking eligible applicants for the following position.
POSITION: Respiratory Therapist
- BSc Respiratory Therapy from an accredited University.
- Work experience: Minimum of 2 years
- Firstly, Current registration as a Respiratory Therapist in Ghana
- Then, Current registration with the Allied Health
Management of cardio-pulmonary and critical care relating to the lungs and breathing.
- Work schedule: Full time, 40 hours per week.
- Appointment type: Permanent subject to completion of probation.
- Salary: Attractive.
How to apply for Respiratory Therapist at International Maritime Hospital
Interested applicants should send their application letters and detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Open period: 24th August, 2022-23rd September, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Also, Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Then, Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Afterwards, Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Lastly, Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
For daily job alerts, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group