March 9th, 2020 at 10:23 am
The successful candidate for this role as Indirect Sales Supervisor at AirtelTigo will join our Sales team as Indirect Sales Supervisor in the Sales & Distribution Department. (S)He will report to the Regional Sales Manager and will be responsible for managing the company’s retail acquisition channels in the territory.
The Indirect Sales Supervisor will also work with the Regional Sales Manager to achieve all strategic and operational goals.
- Responsible for subscriber acquisition through Points of Acquisitions (POAs) within your assigned territory.
- Manage and train POAs on activation processes;
- Prepare daily route before going out on the field/market and sending daily visitation reports;
- Prepare and submit monthly itinerary on the last Friday of every (current) month;
- Maintain and grow active productive POAs base in assigned area;
- Ensure adequate availability of sim and scratch cards at all POAs and Point of Sales (POSs);
- Implement Picture of success at all POAs according to trade marketing standards
- Promptly communicate activation targets, promotions, product and commissions structure to all POAs
- Identify Market and Trade opportunities;
- Gather Market Intelligence and feedback to Regional Sales Manager;
- Plans, executes and feedback BTL (Below-the-Line) activities with external agencies;
- Increase the quality of MFS agent network in your assigned territory, collaborating to enhance active agent base on a monthly basis;
- Plan and execute training and all forms of agent fora to ensure that MFS agents as well as distribution Teams/Partners are aware of the company’s MFS propositions and incentive schemes.
Required Qualification and Experience
- A University Degree or a Higher National Diploma in any field with emphasis on Marketing and other related disciplines;
- A Minimum of Two (2) years experience in a Sales and Distribution role and operation experience preferable in FMCG;
- Proficiency with IT software’s such as Microsoft Office, Distribution Management Systems, etc;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in verbal and written English is essential;
- Good organizational and time management skills;
- Good execution and reporting skills;
- Actively participates in team meetings;
- Must be licensed to drive with a clean driver’s license/record.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date for Application: ongoing
While we appreciate all interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED