Project Manager at ActionAid Ghana
ActionAid Ghana seeks to engage a highly motivated individual who will be responsible for the overall management, accountability and coordination of the Transformative Action for Gender Equality (TAGE) project in line with donor contract to achieve the stated results of the project.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the overall management and coordination of the project aimed at improving gender equality and achieve a long-term reduction of prevalence of violence against women and girls across generations in Ghana.
The Candidate must hold at least a master’s degree in project management or relevant field with at least 5 years’ experience in the development sector and in senior management position. Candidate should have extensive experience in managing donor-funded projects strictly adhering to donor requirements and interest in working with women and girls across generations in Ghana.
- Work with relevant international, national and local partners, stakeholders and collaborators to ensure project takeaways influences
inter-agency cooperation on transforming actions for gender equality.
- Develop annual critical pathways to ensure that project implementation plan leads to expected project outcomes and consistent with the Priorities and Key Result Areas of the ActionAid Ghana (AAG) Country Strategy Plan (CSP).
- Develop elaborate project strategies to enhance effective implementation towards achievement of stated project results.
- Work closely with National and Regional Programmes and Advocacy Teams to ensure that project takeaways are mainstreamed into programme work before project completion.
- Anticipate project risks and take steps to mitigate them.
- Coordinate project activities and liaise with relevant Ministries, agencies, local partners, communities, project beneficiaries and other stakeholders to ensure effective project delivery and attainment of stated project results.
- Develop TORs, concept notes, and briefs for project research, reviews
and evaluation exercises.
- A master’s degree in Project Management or relevant field with at least 5 years’ experience in senior management position.
- Knowledge and proven experience in project management, especially related to violence against women and gender equality.
- Current knowledge of factors underlying violence against women in Ghana and measures to prevent or eliminate them.
- Advanced skills in lobbying, advocacy and campaign initiatives
- Knowledge of Human Rights Based Approach to project implementation.
- Knowledge of strategic management principles
The detailed Job Description and the application form can be downloaded from our website https://ghana.actionaid.org/jobs. Please read these documents carefully before you apply.
Do address the technical competencies in the application form point by point and in detail as it enables us to identify the skills, knowledge and experience you must have to be able to do the job effectively.
How to Apply for Project Manager at ActionAid Ghana
Completed application forms should be sent not later than 22nd September, 2022 to [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED