P. M. RENAISSANCE Latest Job Posting
ROLE: Finance and Administration Manager
The Finance and Administration Manager will be in charge of the company’s accounting, finances, and fiscal management. They will also be in charge of leading the company and coordinating its financial planning, administrative management, and staff management.
- Report every month on how the business is doing.
- Take care of the company’s cash flow and budgeting.
- Set the company’s financial goals and objectives as a whole.
- Watch over the making of financial records like the general ledger, payroll, budget, expenses, and so on.
- Managing all taxation matters
- Watch over the accounts receivable and payable.
- Reconcile accounts and make, analyze, and present financial reports in a timely and accurate way. Give management clear monthly and annual financial statements.
- Find and fix problems with billing, accounting, and other things that have to do with money.
- Manage all client accounts for payment settlements.
- reviewing company risks and customer contracts and giving feedback on them.
- Taking care of import and export business and making sure all stock and inventory records are correct.
- Manage all of the company’s infrastructure and keep an eye on how it buys things.
- Oversee administrative tasks and facilities to make sure the organization runs smoothly and consistently as it grows.
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, and, if needed, communicate with external auditors.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- At least five years of experience in finance, administration, or a similar field, including at least three years as a manager.
- It’s best to know how everything works in finance.
- Must be good with numbers and have a business mind.
- Strong sense of judgment
- Excellent at analyzing and solving problems.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills, as well as the ability to set priorities, negotiate, and work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Integrity, credibility, and a strong commitment to the organization’s mission are all important personal traits.
- Strong skills in leading and managing.
- Good time management.
- Must take initiative and be self-driven.
How to Apply for this P. M. RENAISSANCE Latest Job
Closing Date: February 27, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED