To support the associated MEL services on this activity, SoCha seeks a full-time, qualified Finance and Administration Manager.
SoCha, LLC is preparing a response to the USAID/Ghana Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Platform Request for Task Order Proposal.
The proposed MEL Support Platform activity objectives are to procure expert monitoring, evaluation and learning services for USAID/Ghana to provide high quality, demand-driven monitoring and evaluation technical assistance and analytical services to USAID/Ghana staff, implementing partners, and local country stakeholders.
To support the associated MEL services on this activity, SoCha seeks full-time, qualified Finance and Administration Manager.
Scope of Work:
The Finance and Administration Manager position will report directly to the Chief of Party and interface with SoCha’s home office. Local and International hires are encouraged to apply.
Illustrative Functions of the Position
- Oversee project finance, procurement, and administration;
- Maintain reliable and accurate accounting records for the project;
- Produce monthly field reports for SoCha’s home office;
- Develop financial reports for USAID, including quarterly accrual reports;
- Review and verify the accuracy of monthly invoices;
- Develop annual revenue projections;
- Analyze budgeted-to-actual expenditures and “burn rate”;
- Oversee a team of approximately three staff that work on finance and administration, operations and human resources, and logistics and office administration;
- Oversee monthly payroll and preparation of social charges and tax remittances for staff;
- Retain and maintain financial records;
- Ensure compliance with US Government, USAID, and SoCha policies and procedures for finance, procurement, and human resources;
- Ensure compliance with labor laws;
- Provide senior-level oversight of field team operations, ensuring safety standards are met;
- Work with Operations Team to arrange transport, IT, and communication services as needed for task order assignments;
- Troubleshoot operational challenges as they arise relating to MEL and verification activities expected in the delivery of this contract, and
- Build capacity of partner institutions to meet US Government standards of finance, administration, and operational capacity.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (finance, accounting, business, or a related degree);
- 5+ years’ experience managing finances for donor-funded projects;
- Experience overseeing project budgets;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of MS Excel and Word;
- Experience with QuickBooks software;
- Knowledge of payroll and benefits;
- Experience overseeing the finance and accounting of USAID-funded activities preferred, and
- English language proficiency.
How to apply:
Applications close 20 October 2021, and promising candidates may be selected before this deadline.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED