Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research Call For Job Applications
Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research is a medical research institute located at the University of Ghana in Accra, Ghana. It was founded in 1979 with funds donated by the Japanese government
The Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the positions of :
1 . Data Manager
- Manage the organization’s research data repository
- Develop data-oriented systems to meet the organization’s research needs
- Assist research scientists in study design and implementation
- Develop data validation systems for data stored in the central repository Develop systems to facilitate querying and export of data into other formats
2 . Mechanical Engineer
- Plan, conceptualize, and create mechanical designs for new products Develop testing processes, and perform testing and validation of mechanical components of new designs
- Generate working prototypes for beta testing and customer demonstration Perform engineering calculations to support design work
- Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications using computer software
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary engineering teams, and work with vendors and contractors
3 . Biomedical Engineer
- Installing and calibrating biomedical machines, equipment, and related software.
- Designing and creating biomedical technology such as artificial internal organs and body parts, machines, equipment, and software that can be used for diagnosing and treating medical problems.
- Evaluating the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical machines, equipment, and software.
- Maintaining and repairing biomedical machines and equipment, when needed.
4 . Electrical Engineer
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date of the application is September 21, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job OpportunityAll Posts
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED