Electrical Engineer Needed At Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research
The Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Electrical Engineer.
The job role requires operational support for the achievement of the objectives of the Institute.
As an Electrical engineer, you should be able to design, develop, and test electrical devices and equipment, including communications systems, power generators, motors and navigation systems, and electrical systems for automobiles, etc. You will also oversee the manufacture of these devices, systems, and equipment installations, servicing, and maintenance.
The successful candidate will lead the design and implementation of complex institutional electrical systems. To do well in this role, you should be a licensed professional engineer and have extensive experience as an electrical engineer in a related organization.
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance documentation support, or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering from an accredited Institution
- Licensed as a professional electrical engineer
- Have a minimum of two years’ work experience
- Experience in using or a desire to leam the required software being used at the Institute
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering
- Proficient in appropriate design and calculation software.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints, maintenance, and repair knowledge
- Experience in the renewable energy field, especially solar power generation
HOW TO APPLY?
Applicants are responsible for ensuring that their full application packs are received by this date, including three letters of reference that should be clearly marked and sent directly to the Registrar, through [email protected]
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date of the application is September 21, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For further information contact: [email protected]
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job OpportunityAll Posts
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED