Data Manager Needed At Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research
The Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Data Manager.
The job role requires operational support for the management of the Institute’s research data repository and to support the achievement of the objectives of the Institute.
- Manage the organization’s research data repository
- Develop data-oriented systems to meet the organization’s research needs
- Assist research scientists in study design and implementation
- Develop data validation systems for data stored in the central repository Develop systems to facilitate querying and export of data into other formats
- Ensure that data management and data sharing policies and procedures are adhered to
- Facilitate periodic review of data management and sharing policies and procedures
- Make periodic reports to researchers and management on the status of the central data repository Liaise with the IT unit to ensure data security
- Support Research Scientists in biostatistical data analysis
- Firstly, a Master’s degree in biomedical engineering, biomedical science, or a related field.
- Secondly, Professional Licensed Engineer (P.E.) issued by the appropriate authorities
- Thirdly, proven experience working within the field of biomedical engineering in related organisations
- Also, have a minimum of two years of work experience.
- Furthermore, proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Additionally, meticulous attention to detail.
- Besides that, great eye for design and the technical ability to transform designs into products.
- Also, exceptional team-working and communication skills.
- Last but not least, the bility to build an effective team by training team members to deliver appropriately and on time.
- Able to work under pressure and in flexible working hours.
HOW TO APPLY?
The appointments shall normally be for six years including a probationary period. The appointment shall be reviewed before the end of the sixth year and may be renewed. An applicant is required to submit the complete application dossier to the Registrar, University of Ghana, P. O. Box LG 25, Legon, Accra, Ghana (Hardcopy), or to email@example.com (Soft Copy).
The application pack should contain the following: Completed application form for Senior Administrative and Professional Staff Application: (UAB Form 18) to be downloaded from the University’s website www.ug.edu.gh/hrodd
- a cover letter expressing interest,
- a detailed curriculum vitae,
- copies of relevant academic and/or professional certificates.
Applicants are responsible for ensuring that their full application packs are received by this date, including three letters of reference that should be clearly marked and sent directly to the Registrar, through firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date of the application is September 21, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For further information contact: email@example.com
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job OpportunityAll Posts
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED