New Job Announcement at Epiroc
Job Title: General Manager West Africa
Your job will be to strengthen the organization’s leadership in safety and sustainability, build a high-performing organization, grow and reach our market potential in all divisions, and develop the West African market with customer satisfaction and customer centricity as your guiding star.
You are a strong, inclusive business leader who is able to improve the market share, grow customer shares, and create a positive, inclusive, and flexible workplace where people can thrive and feel safe.
Your main jobs in this position will be to:
- Make sure the safety of our employees is the most important thing and set the highest standards for SHEQ and sustainability.
- Develop the customer center to be the best place to work in the area, with innovative and effective people processes, a culture where people can thrive, and a strong local talent pipeline.
- Make Epiroc the clear leader in the market when it comes to sustainability, and tell people about it in different ways.
- Make sure that every time you hire someone, you think about gender diversity, and that you make big changes every year.
- Develop long-term plans for sustainability in line with Epiroc’s goals for 2030
- Set up a long-term vision, mission, and strategy for the region and make sure all employees can see it.
- Do good sales, fleet, and territory management across the whole region.
- Focus on smart RCS-based machines to grow your market and customer share in every country.
- With a strong focus on new technologies, we want to get more customers and offer more products.
- Build an aftermarket organization that is focused on the customer and gives them world-class support.
- Improve collaboration across departments so we can speak with one voice to our customers.
- Improve profits through good price management and cutting costs where you can.
- Support the creation of a supply chain that is up to date.
- Working capital management (stock and payments) should be improved all the time, with the most attention paid to old stock and late payments.
- Offer our customers a wide range of products and information through logistics that are lean and cost-effective.
Experience and requirements:
- Strong knowledge of the African market, maybe from working in similar fields.
- Leadership skills that have been tested and a track record of building organizations in different places and in complex matrix organizations.
- Experience running operations and sales teams that do well in big markets
- Skilled in agile methodology
- Experience in industries with a lot of new technology and innovation is a plus.
- MSc in engineering or in another field that is relevant.
- Personality trait: fluent in English
- You are a strong leader who gets people excited and helps them grow. You believe in making promises and leaving behind something real. You are a role model because you lead by example and show that our company values are important.
Your way of running a business is focused on goals and works well with others. You use the organization’s diversity to make sure that it grows in a way that is lean, flexible, and in line with strategic priorities. If you have a growth mindset, you do well in multicultural settings and are sure that diversity makes our business better. You care a lot about sustainability and new ideas, and you want to make a difference by putting our company at the top of the market.
How to Apply for
Please send your application, including your CV and a cover letter, by making an account in our hiring system as soon as possible, but no later than March 3, 2023. We look at applications as they come in. Please be aware that because of the rules in place, we can only look at applications that come through our system and not through email or social media.
How to Apply for this Job Announcement at Epiroc
Closing Date: March 3, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED