Job Vacancy for Drivers
- Firstly, Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Secondly, Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Thirdly, Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Moreover, Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Additionally, Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- More so, Working at night and on weekends.
- Furthermore, Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Then, Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Also, Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Afterwards, Updating monthly mileage records.
- Finally, Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses and trucks.
- Must have a minimum of WASSE/SSCE Certificate
- Must possess a valid Driving Licence Class (B).
- Must have at least 3 years’ driving experience in a reputable organisation.
- Must reside within the following Regions (Upper East, Upper West and Northern)
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy for Drivers
Interested persons should send current CVS with cover letters and copies of relevant certificates to: [email protected]
Deadline for submission of application is: 13th September, 2022.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED