Job Vacancy for Assistant HR/Administrative Officer
- Firstly, Provide office support in the screening, interviewing, and testing of applicants
- Secondly, Notify existing staff of available internal positions or opportunities
- Thirdly, Maintain personnel records using information technology equipment
- Moreover, Assist HR managers to obtain temporal staff from contract agencies
- Additionally, Carry out payment processing by calculating employee salary, distributing checks, and maintaining payroll records
- Then, Prepare paperwork for human resources policies and procedures
- Also, Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information
- Afterwards, Manage the department’s telephone center and address queries accordingly
- Finally, Prepare reports and presentations for internal communications
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or any related field of study from a reputable institution.
- A certificate in Archival Science, Records Management, or
- Information Studies will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least one year post-national service experience in a reputable organisation.
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy for Assistant HR/Administrative Officer
Applicants must have completed a mandatory one year National Service. Interested persons should send current CVS with cover letters and copies of relevant certificates to: email@example.com
Deadline for submission of application is: 13th September, 2022.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED