Job Opening at Mampong Technical College of Education
The Mampong Technical College of Education is pleased to announce the availability of a position as College Finance Officer. To fill the job, applications are being accepted from interested and adequately qualified individuals.
- The College Finance Officer is the College’s Chief Accounting Officer and the Principal’s Chief Financial Advisor.
- He/she has general responsibility for the administration of the college’s financial affairs in order to ensure its financial health, and he/she has direct supervision over all accounting officials.
- He or she is in charge of collecting all genuine revenue owed to the college.
- He/she exercises spending control in accordance with the college’s objectives and budgets.
- He or she is responsible for creating the college’s yearly budget for presentation to the relevant governing body for approval and implementation.
- He/she is also in charge of ensuring that the college’s financial statements are prepared in accordance with the law establishing the colleges, statutes, applicable accounting standards, and all other regulations approved by the college as well as the appointed external auditors to have the college’s financial statements audited.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- A Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance, as well as a professional qualification, are required. He/she must have worked for at least four years as a Deputy Finance Officer at a college of Education or a comparable grade in a similar institution/organization.
- He or she must be a member of a reputable professional accounting organization.
- He or she must also be analytical, critical, results-oriented, innovative, and visionary, with a hands-on capacity to operate autonomously.
- He or she must have strong communication, interpersonal, and managerial abilities, be a good team player, have strong IT skills, and be knowledgeable with accounting software.
- He/she must be able to work under pressure to achieve deadlines and be commercially proactive.
The full-time appointment shall be for years in the first instance and may be renewed for a second term of four years if adequate performance is demonstrated.
Location: Mampong, Ashanti.
How to Apply for this Job at Mampong Technical College of Education
Interested applicants must provide seven copies of a comb-bound document that includes the following:
- Letter of Application
- Photocopies of all certifications (the originals will be inspected during the interview)
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- A vision statement for the college that is at least two pages long
- Any additional pertinent documentation
Search Committee For College Finance Officer
Mampong Technical College of Education
Post Office Box 31
Mampong – Ashanti
- Applicants must ask three referees to provide reference letters directly to the above address. Two of the referrals must be former lecturers or supervisors of the candidate.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
Closing Date: November 20th, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED