- Company: Guinness Ghana Breweries Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Achimota
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
Guinness Ghana Breweries Limited (GGB PLC) is a leading brewer and marketer of alcoholic and malt drinks in Ghana. GGB PLC operates from two sites in five drinks categories: Beer, RTD, Malt and Mainstream Spirits as well as the distribution of Premium Spirits.
Guinness Ghana is Ghana’s leading Beverage Business
Consumers– Ghana has a population of c.26 million currently with forecast for proven population and economic growth. Overall penetration of alcohol is relatively low, but with strong consumption of both beer and mainstream spirits.
We have a large portfolio of beers in Ghana, from both the Diageo and Heineken businesses. Ghana is a lead “build” market for both portfolios at a global level, requiring a sophisticated and capable approach to marketing development. In addition, we are looking to craft this market further, by demonstrating new brand innovation to drive both premium and market recruitment. Ghana leads on critical innovation projects for Africa.
We are rapidly developing both lower and upper mainstream beer within Ghana, leading on behalf of the Africa business, on critical pieces of innovation in order to deliver this. Our success in these initiatives is leading to rapid reaction from competitors and requires us to continue to evolve our approach.
Purpose of Role
Key support role to Head of Commercial Finance, Maintains the highest standards of planning, reporting and process management.
To drive key decision support initiatives and work alongside projects teams to develop financial models/insights on the highest value priorities that will deliver business growth
Top 3-6 Accountabilities
- Proactive and informative commercial analysis of business performance issues and opportunities
- Generate/ develop investment appraisals and financial models and seek key partners especially senior management’s buy-in/ alignment and approval.
- Developing investment appraisals on key capital expenditure projects and generating the desired support and approvals
- Supporting business initiatives to reduce costs through insightful and proactive financial analysis.
- Delivering great project outcomes for business – robust, analytics that support new opportunities for the business.
- Developing new insights that lead to a better growth for business customers
- Developing impactful tools to analyze balanced commercial opportunities that drive value for the business.
- University Degree in a business related field
- ACCA/ ACMA qualification is added advantage
- Good commercial Acuity
- Pro-active and forward thinking person with strong business partnering skills and analytical mind
- Excellent influencing skills
- Conceptual, problem solving skills
- Good experience of relationship building
Method of Application
CLOSING DATE : September 29, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED