September 8th, 2022 at 07:42 am
Head of Programmes, Campaigns and Innovations at ActionAid Ghana
ActionAid (AA) is a global movement of people working together to further human rights for all and end poverty.
ActionAid Ghana (AAG), an Affiliate of ActionAid is looking to employ experienced and self motivated individuals to fill the following position:
- Position: Head of Programmes, Campaigns and Innovations
- Salary Level: This role is on SM5 of ActionAid Ghana’s Salary Structure.
- Location of role: Greater Accra Region.
The main purpose of this position is to lead on AAG strategy development and provide strategic leadership and technical support for the implementation of the Country Strategy Paper (CSP) at the programme level to promote high-quality programming, innovations, research and policy advocacy, campaigns, monitoring and evaluation, learning & knowledge management rooted in AAG’s mission priorities to ensure that results are achieved in relation to ActionAid’s goals of ending poverty and injustice.
- Firstly, Lead in AAG’s strategy development and strategic planning and management processes.
- Secondly, Co-ordinate Regional Programmes to ensure programmes quality desired impact
- Thirdly, Co-ordinate Regional Programmes to ensure they develop and regularly review regional strategic plans aligned to the country strategy paper (CSP)
- Finally, Participate in communicating, and monitoring of AAG’s vision, values goals and strategic objectives.
Academic Qualification & Experience:
- To begin with, At least Second Degree in related field + 10 years relevant experience in the development sector of which 5 must be at a senior management position.
- Then, Membership of a relevant professional institute.
This is a three (3) year renewable employment contract on national terms and conditions.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AND PERSON SPECIFICATION AVAILABLE ON AAG WEBSITE: https://ghana.actionaid.org/
How to Apply for Head of Programmes, Campaigns and Innovations at ActionAid Ghana
Application Forms should be downloaded from the AAG website: https://ghana.actionaid.org/
Please note that Curriculum Vitae (CVs) are NOT acceptable.
Also, Completed Application Forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receiving applications: 21st September 2022.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED