Field Officers Needed At ECOM Agroindustrial Corp. Ltd
Job Position: Field Officer
Job vacancies are available for the Field Officer position at ECOM West Africa. The position holder will report to the Regional Manager.
At ECOM the Field Officer is responsible for the successful delivery of the SMS program activities and the sale and recovery of crop doctor products and services in the designated district.
The officer will also participate in the program and new initiative developments of SMS Ghana and represents SMS in the operational district. S/he will be accountable to the Regional Manager and will have close contact with the operational district team of AgroEcom Ghana.
The post is based at a district (allocated) and may be expected to occasionally travel to the central office, employee may also be expected to travel to the Kumasi SMS office for relevant meetings and activities.
- Responsible for the development of district annual work plans
- Directly supervise all farmer specialized programs (SSPs and Pruning gangs) in the districts
- Directly supervise all Input Credit and inclusive finance targets for the district
- Coordinate all training activities for producers.
- The Franchise Holder SMS manages Field Trainers (FT) in the district
- The CO is responsible for assisting and assessing FTs in the district.
- Would be responsible for the marketing, sales, and recovery of Crop Doctor Products in the responsible district
- Supporting Farm Supervisors on their core responsibilities.
- Work closely with district CHED officers, district cocoa board extension agents, and MOFA staff
- Maintain good relationships with district Franchise Holders.
- Prepare weekly reports
- Responsible for the care and security of assigned company assets.
Qualification, Skills, And Experience
- Degree/ Diploma in one of the following fields Agriculture, Business, Economics, Development
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Experience in working in rural development
- Understanding of smallholder farmer livelihoods
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Good project and time management skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and leadership skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members and external partners
Alternative Job Vacancies
- Solidaridad Job Vacancy Announcement
- Eni Ghana Exploration & Production Limited Job Advertisement
- Employment Opportunity at Bank of Ghana
- Self-starter, dynamic, and with a flair for innovations
- Fluent in English and local language
- Proficiency in MS Office package (especially Excel)
- Willing to work in rural and remote parts of Ghana
- Practical experience in managing (donor-funded) programs in the developing country context, with evidence of creating pragmatic solutions to problems as they arise
- Good communication skills and prepared to represent SMS at the district level
How To Apply
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date for submission of the application is 7th September 2022.
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED