August 31st, 2022 at 12:05 pm
Eni Ghana Exploration & Production Limited Job Advertisement
Eni is a global energy company, engaged in the entire value chain: from the exploration, development, and extraction of oil and natural gas, to the generation of electricity from cogeneration and renewable sources, traditional and biorefining and chemicals, and the development of circular economy processes
- Job Title: Exploration Project Manager
- Department: Exploration
- Location: Accra, Residential
Successful applicants will embark on the summarized duties below
- Firstly, assist the exploration manager in the exploration activities related to a particular asset or a part of the exploration team.
- Secondly, coordinate the team and ensure effective evaluation of the hydrocarbon potential of the licenses (operated and non-operated), optimizing technical quality within the approved budget.
- Also, help determine the technical activities and coordinate the required budget with the exploration manager.
The Exploration Project Manager shall be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring the proper evaluation of the hydrocarbon potential of the exploration and/or appraisal project, optimizing technical quality, time schedules, and costs. Focal point supervising material coding according to company guidelines
- Supervising the operational phase of the assigned exploration project, with particular regard to seismic data acquisition, processing, interpretation, and drilling
- Coordinating the assigned team members
- Ensuring the preparation and control of the relevant budget sub-items in his area of activity
- Preparing the required material to support the company in Technical Committees, orienting technical decisions according to objectives and strategies of the company.
- Carrying out a technical evaluation on new opportunities that can justify corporate investment in new exploration ventures
- Maintaining relationships with central specialist departments of ENI E&P for necessary technical support and technological updating.
- Ensuring the appraisal, training, and professional development of his team in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Exploration Manager
- Well Operations Department
- Specialist departments of Eni E&P
- JV partners including GNPC
- Local Authorities: Petroleum Commission and MoE
Qualifications & Experience;
Interested applicants should possess the qualifications below:
- Geoscience degree at least BSc.
- Minimum of 10 years of Oil and Gas Industry experience in exploration
- Active membership of AAPG, EAGE, NAPE, and others with Survival courses. APT Sea Survival, Firefighting, and helicopter underwater escape courses.
Languages & Others
- Fluent in English;
- Good knowledge and practices in using MS Office software (e.g. word, excel, outlook, etc).
Knowledge, Technical and Professional Skills Required
- Experience in multi-disciplinary integrated exploration studies, project management, and supervisory skills
- Integrated use of well and seismic data for basin evaluation studies
- Seismic interpretation for prospect and play evaluation Prospect generation and evaluation
- Prospect risks and economic evaluation/ analysis Seismic acquisition and processing project planning
- Well planning and basic drilling and log acquisition
- Well testing, reserves calculation, and reservoir studies
- Listening and reception
- Relations management
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested qualified candidates should submit their recent CV To e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date for submission of the applications is September 12, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED