ECOM Agroindustrial Corp. Ltd Job Openings
About ECOM Agroindustrial Corp. Ltd
ECOM Agroindustrial Corp. Ltd is a global commodity trading and processing company specializing in coffee, cotton, and cocoa in major producing and consuming countries, with other ancillary agricultural operations and products.
ECOM is one of the world’s top three merchants in coffee, one of the largest coffee millers in the world, and among the top five merchants in both cotton and cocoa.
Based in GHANA – As an origin‐integrated business operating in over 40 major producing countries worldwide, ECOM focuses primarily on coffee, cotton, and cocoa. In West Africa, ECOM is one of the leading cocoa companies operating between farm gate and chocolate maker clients. We also trade in other crops, such as cashew and sesame.
Position: Risk Officer
The Risk Officer is responsible for maintaining organization-wide credit risk monitoring and assessment systems to identify significant risks or exposure related to all receivables/ debtors under the supervision of the Recovery Manager for all entities within the Ecom Ghana Group.
The Risk Officer shall also ensure all exercise of his duties to ensure all enforcement and the execution of operational policies, that seeks prevention, detection, and correction of risks related to the above-mentioned core activities
- Reconcile and establish the debt outstanding balance of all debtors/receivables (both internal and external) of the company.
- Design comprehensive credit control systems that minimize the unsystematic credit risk and advise management on doubtful debt
- Conduct a periodic credit risk assessment of all debtors to identify debt at risk and highlight it to Business Heads and Recovery Managers.
- Liaise with IA to conduct special audits and fraud investigations.
- Must be able to investigate and locate absconded clients and assist the unit to recover any amount due.
- Reconcile the recovery bank accounts and liaise with the accounts team to post the relevant transactions.
- Coordinate with the Lawyers to prepare and review service contracts with all agents and external parties to the company
- Assist the legal officer to manage the civil case briefs. This includes preparing, obtaining, and filing all relevant supporting documents to be used as evidence for all legal suits.
- Liaise with the compliance unit in identifying emerging risks that could negatively impact the organization’s operations and reputation, and develop procedures to mitigate against such risks.
- Undertake other relevant duties that may be required as directed by the Recovery Manager.
- Golden Star (Wassa) Limited Latest Job
- Career Opportunities at a Mining Company
- New Job Vacancy Available At Right To Play
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Business related field and/or other professional qualifications.
- Partial/full member of a related Professional Body
- A minimum of two (2) years’ work experience in a similar role (i.e. in LBC, Banking/Micro Finance, and specifically Debt Recoveries)
- Apt knowledge in the cocoa supply chain (LBC – FH – PC – Farmer Relationship)
- Fair Knowledge of fundamental legal procedures on litigations, Conflict Resolution, etc.
- Maintains an impeccable level of Independence and Integrity
- Moderate analytical skills
- Moderate Excel and computer literacy
- Good project and time management skills, and the ability to work toward tight deadlines
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written (especially report writing) communication skills
- Ability to think outside the box and have an innovative approach
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date for submission of the application is September 16, 2022.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED