Exciting Career Opportunity at JA Africa
Job Title: Programs Assistant
The JA Africa Programs Assistant’s job is to help the Programs Manager lead programs, find new business, and keep track of databases. The PA will also help with special events and working with stakeholders.
Moreover, The PA will help with planning and making programs, managing awards, monitoring, evaluating, and reporting, and making training materials for Member Nations.
The PA also helps with the office’s administrative tasks, such as setting up meetings and taking minutes.
- Develop new and/or update existing tools to help Member Nations run their programs, such as best-practice guidelines for running the program, ways to find volunteers, training, and tools for monitoring and evaluating the program.
- Track the deadlines for reporting on all regional grants and send Member Nations reminders and reporting templates; make the first drafts of consolidated donor reports.
- Help with the internal grant agreement process with Member Nations, project follow-ups, and project closures.
Monitoring and assessing:
- Document the surveys sent by Member Nations according to a set protocol and give Member Nations feedback.
- Help interns who do data entry or analysis get started and keep an eye on them.
- Help with the review of the Member Nations’ annual reports on the Hewitt system
- Help JAWW collect responses to special requests and get new global projects up and running.
- Help plan the annual Regional Company of the Year Competition and other special events (workshops, launch events, board meetings) as needed. Help make JA Africa Annual Reports, Factsheets, Brochures, etc. by giving the Marketing team relevant program information.
- Track the grant process from start to finish, including finding opportunities, writing proposals, and sending them in.
- Help find new funding opportunities and data, key facts, and statistics that can be used in proposals.
- Create first drafts of:
- Interest letters
- Concept notes Proposals
- Information about funders, prospects, partners, and other stakeholders should be stored in a database and updated regularly.
- Reply to or forward emails sent to the general email account
OFFICE ADMINISTRATION & BOARD SUPPORT
Help the office with its administrative tasks (record keeping, scheduling, minute taking for staff meetings etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in International Development, Economics, Program Management, Education, or another relevant field.
- Program monitoring and evaluation skills can be learned in school or on the job.
- At least one to two years of full-time work experience in the field (internship experience also acceptable). Graduates who want to do National Service can fill out an application.
- Strong communication skills in writing and in person
- Pays close attention to the details and is well-organized.
- Good knowledge of computers (must be proficient with MS Office)
- Has a strong work ethic, is mature, learns quickly, and has a high level of judgment.
- Native fluency in English is very important. Fluency in French for work is very important.
How to Apply for this Career Opportunity at JA Africa
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for Programs Assistant Position – Your Name” (for example, “Application for Programs Assistant Position – Yaw Barima”) no later than Friday, February 17, 2023 at 5pm GMT.
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED