Baker Hughes Calls For Job Applications
ROLE: Senior Business Operations Manager – Oilfield Services & Equipment
As a leader in the oilfield equipment business, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high-performing organization. Customers and shareholders benefit from our top technologies and our ability to use them in a safe and effective way
Collaborate with the best
As the Senior Business Operations Staff Manager, it will be your job to make sure that standards are followed, that people and processes are always getting better, that the budget and resources are managed well, and that the team has the tools and processes they need to meet their professional services project commitments.
As Senior Business Operations Staff Manager, it’s up to you to:
- Working closely with project managers and process leaders to give help and direction across the regions
- Getting the word out across the whole company. gives talks on certain topics to the EB and SEB’s top leaders.
- Handling latitude in project methods. Getting a project done means picking the right ways to do things. Employees should know how to do their jobs.
- Dealing with different people in a certain area. Follows a set of rules to get things done.
- Creating Business Plans for the coming year with the business.
- Being in charge of the technical scope of start-ups with an alternative business plan
- Monitoring policies and processes, figuring out where they fall short, and making changes to make things better.
- Being in charge of making sure that laws and rules are understood and followed.
- Working with the immigration and service departments to make sure that all necessary work permits are gotten on time, is important for keeping the business going.
- Renewing permits and taking care of any business with government organizations.
Fuel your passion
To do well in this job, you’ll need to:
- Bachelor’s degree from a college or university that has been approved.
- Have at least 5 years of experience running a business
- Show that you have good communication, people, and leadership skills, and that you can persuade others and lead small groups.
- Have the skills to lead projects that aren’t too big or important.
- Be able to work on various projects and priorities at the same time;
- Have proven logical and organizational skills that help you find problems and solve them.
- Use a method that works for you.
- We know that everyone is different and that the way each person wants to work and do their best work is also different. In this position, we can offer the following ways to work:
- Lastly, Standard work schedule that meets the wants of clients
Getting to know us
At Baker Hughes, what we do depends on the people who work there. We know we do better work when all of our people are growing and involved, and when they can be themselves at work. To bring out the best in each other, we invest in the health and well-being of our employees, train and reward talent, and grow leaders at all levels.
How to Apply for this Baker Hughes Job
Closing Date: 30th April 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED