Cash Collection Executive Needed at Moove
Moove is on a mission to make the world more productive and successful by redefining access to auto finance and vehicle ownership. Our starting point is a technology-enabled lending model to radically transform the availability of auto finance and vehicles for on-demand mobility marketplaces. By doing so, Moove is creating sustainable jobs for entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
About the Role
Moove is looking for a professional with excellent alertness, strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Cash Collection Executive, reporting to the City Fleet Manager. In this role, you will be engaging the driver partners to ensure their payments into the organization’s account are more efficient, effective, and seamless. If you’re detailed, tech savvy, proactive and innovative, with good interpersonal skill, this is the role for you!
The Cash Collection Executive will be liaising with the recovery team to resolve all issues of missed payments from driver partners, and be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders. The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is skilled in communication and who is knowledgeable in the use of MS Office Suites and Data Analytics.
What You’ll be Doing
- Handling cash collection at the office for all driver partner Walk-ins with arrears
- Engaging with Driver Partners to pay via digital channels to Moove account
- Minimising office Walk-ins and pushing DPs to pay digitally
- Working with other stakeholders (recovery team) in cases where cash payments are missed after multiple attempts
- Educating the DPs who have high cash collection to pay at alternate channels of collection in the city
- Daily crosscheck of ledger of cash received vs added to DP paid balance
- Depositing cash collected daily to the required channel
- Ensuring the DPs obey payment procedures as laid down by the company.
- Ensuring the DPs are prompt with payments.
What You will need for this position
- Degree in any discipline
- 1+ years experience with local cash collections companies/banks
- Experience with the transportation industry is an added advantage
- Candidates must possess great Microsoft office suite skills.
- Candidates must possess effective report writing skills.
- Candidates must be excellent in communication.
KPIs that will be measured after you start
- Cash arrears due vs cash collected %
- Bad debt % of the city due to cash arrears not collected via collections and through security deposit
- 100% cash deposit success to account
- Reducing recovery cases via cash collection in case of high arrear thresholds
- Overall collection % of the city
- Daily retention targets as % of return Walk-ins
Who You’ll Be Working with:
Directly reporting to the City Fleet manager, and working closely with the recovery team.
About the team
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make cities better.
Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
How to Apply for Cash Collection Executive at Moove
Closing Date: 12th July 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED