Amplify Media Latest Job Opportunity
Position: Remote Interview Editor
When applying, please include the following heading: “I actually read the instructions.”
Who we are:
We are a developing podcast production firm whose purpose is to bring out our clients’ talent by producing valuable, growth-oriented podcasts.
Our objective is to “make podcasting easy” so that our clients may concentrate on making a positive difference in the world. Our podcasts are primarily interview shows in specialized areas such as business, technology, mental health, and personal development.
We’re a small (but growing) group of industrious and motivated people who want to make a difference through the power of podcasting.
What we’re seeking for:
We’re looking for an Interview Editor! This is a remote role (work from home).
Interview editors must comprehend the flow of podcasts and what should and should not be included in an interview. They should be able to build the episode and ensure the interview flows naturally for the audience using a program like Descript. They trim and erase empty words, excess language, and rambling in the conversation rather than editing or adjusting the audio.
Interview editors have a unique capacity to determine what material has to be edited and what content is pertinent to the show’s topic. They have a natural curiosity and determination to learn new things, as well as a talent for comprehending the flow of talks.
Salary and potential for advancement:
- Interviews Editor starts at $100 per week with bonuses (20-40 hours each week)
- You will work with our operations manager as you learn the job.
- You will be assigned assignments gradually as we begin to build your confidence.
- We actively advance from the inside and have a strong opportunity for editors to take on more work.
- You will be rated on interview clarity, dependability, and communication.
The perfect candidate would be:
- Podcasts: A basic understanding of podcasts is required. You do not need to alter any audio files. However, you should be aware of how normal podcasts sound, as well as the flow and structure of popular podcast genres.
- Editing and proofreading: A professional interview editor should be able to spot and rectify errors, as well as detect and perhaps correct awkward or unclear terminology. This includes the ability to clip and edit out any unneeded fluff from the talk, as well as identifying any errors in the recording and marking any specific or important information for the show notes.
- Content Strategy: Your position’s aim is to locate and develop exceptional content for our clients. Your duty is to understand what people are seeking in a podcast. You will be editing the interview, but it will serve as the foundation and fuel for the client’s whole content strategy. As a result, an excellent interview editor will recognize the moments and pieces of an interview that will create excellent social media content, promotional clips, and additional content.
- Descript: Some knowledge of Descript is required. You do not need to be an expert on the program. You will, however, be expected to learn how to utilize the program. It is a method of streamlining the procedure.
- Problem-solving: At our company, the cardinal sin is asking someone a question that you could have answered yourself. We need folks who are eager to “figure it out” and don’t mind getting their hands dirty. That isn’t to say we aren’t here to help you; we are. But only when confronted with an issue that you truly cannot solve. You’re expected to bring more to the table than expected and to overcome obstacles rather than allow them to get in your way.
- What energizes you: learning new things, working with a team, making a good impact, and professional advancement
This post necessitates
- Strong command of the English language
- Willing to work in a US time zone (if necessary) remotely. This position necessitates a consistent internet connection.
- All job offers begin with a 60-day trial period to ensure that we are a good fit.
How to Apply for this Amplify Media Latest Job Opportunity
If you’re interested, please submit the following:
- A link to your resume in PDF format with the following naming convention:[Lastname.Firstname.Podcast-Editor.pdf]
- Details of your experience
- Your answer to this question: if you were to be an animal, what animal would you be and why?
- Your reflection on this quote: Every day, in every way, I’m getting better and better.
Submissions should go to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 19th November, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED