September 7th, 2022 at 03:18 pm
AB InBev Africa Latest Job Vacancy
Ab InBev is the world’s leading brewer bringing people together for a better world. The company is looking for talent that shares the company’s values and is ambitious, bold, and resilient. Applicants should be looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure, and robust training & development.
Position: Brewing Process Control Technician
Successful candidates will maintain, calibrate, repair equipment, and optimize plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- Comply with safety, health, and environmental procedures and legislation
- Maintain safety and housekeeping standards
- Locate plant, equipment, spares, and relevant
- Locate plant, equipment, spares, and relevant documentation/systems
- Plan and prepare the job
- Carry out repairs/maintenance
- Continuously improve (optimize) plant, process equipment, and systems
- Operate plant and process equipment Calibrate instruments
- Communicate effectively in teams
- Contribute to self and team development
- All work is carried out using the Manufacturing Way work practices
- Packaging and Brewing Efficiencies
- Leading dispute resolution
- Reliable process controls
- Product Quality
- IQMS parameters
- Completed 5 why’s
- FFA participation
- Identification of unsafe practices
- Safety inspections conducted
Qualification and Experience
- Applicants should have a minimum qualification of HND or equivalent in Electrical or Instrumentation.
- Applicants should have experience in routine electrical and instrumentation maintenance on similar Brewing and utilities / Energy and Fluid plants.
HOW TO APPLY?
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 13 September 2022.
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with AB InBev’s employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted. The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED