September 7th, 2022 at 09:10 am
2023 Temple University USA Merit Scholarships
Interested and qualified students are invited to submit applications for the 2023 Temple University USA Merit Scholarships. Students who are seeking to study for their Undergraduate, Graduate, and Postgraduate studies are invited to apply.
The scholarship is awarded to outstanding international students. Students can apply to study in all academic disciplines.
Details About 2023 Temple University USA Merit Scholarships
- Host Country: USA
- Host University: Temple University
- Scholarship Coverage: Funded
- Closing Date: May 1, 2023
Highly Recommended Scholarships
- 2023 Fully Funded Oxford University Scholarships
- University Of Nottingham Scholarships
- Canadian University Scholarships for International Students
Temple University USA Merit Scholarships Benefit
The scholarship benefit ranges from $2,000 to full tuition. The size, quality, and characteristics of the overall number of applicants determine the number and value of merit scholarships offered. However, applicants should note that full-tuition scholarships are extremely competitive.
To be eligible for the scholarship program, interested applicants should meet the requirements below:
- To begin with, applicants should be Temple students ( thus, first-year or transfer international students). Also, international applicants should hold citizenship in a country outside the United States. Additionally, they should not possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- Last;y, applicants should demonstrate an interest in one of the #WhyUS points. Click Here To Read More.
HOW TO APPLY?
The application process is online. Hence, follow the steps below to complete the online application.
- Firstly, interested applicants should apply using the Common Application.
- Secondly, applicants should submit the #WhyUS application with their response to the creative prompt before February 1, 2023.
- Applicants who will submit large files should kindly share a link.
- Lastly, successful students will be announced by April 1, 2023.
Also, for more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully Funded
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
- 2022 Matsume International Foundation (MIF) Exchange Program in Japan (Fully
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED