2022 Matsume International Foundation (MIF) Exchange Program in Japan (Fully Funded)
Matsume International Foundation (MIF) Exchange Program
Here is how to apply for the 2022 MIF Exchange Program. The Matsume International Foundation (MIF) is an amazing exchange program for students. Students are given this fully-funded opportunity to express themselves and share knowledge through their research works.
Thus, students can discuss global issues and share ideas on how to solve them. With this fully-funded opportunity, candidates have the opportunity to select their preferred universities from the host country.
In view of the above, interested candidates across the world can apply for this exchange program. Also, there is no IELTS requirement for interested international students. Applicants will be able to conduct their research using the most developed research techniques. So, interested applicants should not miss this amazing opportunity.
The timeline for the MIF Exchange Program is 3 to 6 months.
Purpose of The Matsume International Foundation (MIF EXCHANGE PROGRAM)
Introduced in the year 1979, the exchange program seeks to equip candidates with the requisite skills to help them improve their research works. The exchange program promotes cultural and academic excellence. Hence, applicants are made to understand cultural and academic exchanges and how to embrace them.
- Fully Funded|| 2023 Singapore Government Scholarship
- Fully Funded 2022 Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS)
- LIST OF TOP 5 SCHOLARSHIPS IN CANADA 2022
- LIST OF UNIVERSITIES IN GERMANY THAT ACCEPT WAEC RESULTS
Details About Matsume International Foundation (MIF) Exchange Program in Japan
- Host Country: Japan
- Institutes: Japanese universities, national research institutions
- Funded Institution: Matsume International Foundation
- Financial Coverage: Fully funded
- Program Timeline: 3-6 Months
- Closing Date: 20 June 2022
MIF Exchange Program Benefits
- To begin with, the MIF exchange program will cover the monthly allowance of JPY 220,000 for living and research activities
- Secondly, the MIF exchange program will give an arrival fund of JPY 120,000
- Thirdly, the MIF will give airfare tickets.
- Also, the exchange program will cover study tour expenses
- Lastly, the exchange program will provide travel insurance for medical treatment
2022 MIF EXCHANGE PROGRAM RESEARCH AREAS
- Firstly, Natural Science
- Secondly, Engineering
- Finally, Medicine
Who Qualifies For the 2022 MIF Exchange Program?
- To begin with, applicants must be Non-Japanese nationals
- Secondly, applicants must be Ph.D. students
- Thirdly, applicants must not be more than 49 years old
- Also, applicants must have an invitation letter from the Japanese host institution
- Additionally, applicants must know the Japanese or English language
- Apart from the above, applicants must be committed to returning back their home country after the exchange program
- Last but not least, applicants must pay their goodness for the development of the country
- Lastly, applicants must research in the fields of medicine, Engineering, and natural
How To Apply for the 2022 MIF EXCHANGE PROGRAM
The application process is online. Therefore, applicants should click on the link below to download the document and fill it out.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION
The closing date for submission of the application is June 20, 2022.
Also, for more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.
- FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- University of Dundee Vice Chancellor’s Africa Scholarship 2022/2023
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully Funded
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED