Study In Brunei: Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2024
The University of Brunei Darussalam is currently accepting applications for its scholarship program, which will be available in the academic year 2024–2025. For the academic year beginning in January 2025, international students from any country in the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship, which will cover the whole cost of pursuing a master’s or doctoral degree.
The scholarship will pay for all of the fees that are required to finish the degree, and there will be no charge for applying.
The following is a description of the scholarship:
Islamic Studies, Business, Arts, Sciences, Health Sciences, Asian Studies, Policy Studies, Education, Biodiversity, and Integrated Technologies are just some of the academic fields and majors that can be pursued at UBD. The university also provides a diverse selection of other academic concentrations, such as education, biodiversity, and integrated technologies. The University of the Bahamas at Dhahran (UBD) offers a scholarship that will pay for all of the costs connected with pursuing postgraduate degree programs.
The institution of Brunei Darussalam (UBD) was the very first institution in the country of Brunei, and it opened its doors in 1985. It is ranked 86th in Asia according to the 2022 QS Asia University Rankings, and it is ranked 254th in the world according to the 2020 QS World University Rankings; therefore, it has a major position in the academic scene.
The Degree Requirement Is:
The scholarship is made available by the University of Brunei in the following three categories, each of which has its own designated period:
- Master by Coursework: The program can be finished in twelve (12) months of full-time study or eighteen (18) months, depending on the exact program.
- To earn a Master’s Research degree, students are required to devote twenty-four (24) months of their lives to studying full-time.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD): The minimum amount of time required to earn a PhD is either thirty-six (36) months of full-time study or sixty (60) months of part-time study; however, this number might vary depending on the program.
The following topics are open for discussion:
Under the auspices of this scholarship program, students are free to pursue whatever area of study they choose.
The benefits of receiving a scholarship include:
Both domestic and international students attending the University of Brunei Darussalam are eligible for the University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2024–25, which provides complete financial assistance for postgraduate degree programs. The following are some of the requirements for receiving the scholarship:
- Exemption from all tuition fees at Universiti Brunei Darussalam, including registration and acceptance fees.
- A monthly subsistence payment of BND 2,200.00 for the duration of the contract, which is for a period of 36 months.
- Housing on the university campus for the full term of the degree program, which is typically 36 months.
- The recipient of the scholarship will receive a one-way ticket in an economy-class aircraft departing from their home country upon acceptance of the award and returning to their home country upon completion of their educational pursuits.
- Allowances for field research, with BND 1000.00 being allotted for applicants in the arts and humanities and BND 2000.00 being allotted for candidates in the sciences.
The following nationalities are considered eligible:
All students studying abroad, regardless of their country of origin, are eligible to apply for this award.
The following are the eligibility requirements:
- Students from Brunei as well as students from other countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- To be eligible for admission into the Master’s degree program, applicants are required to have earned a bachelor’s degree with the highest honors.
- To enroll in the program leading to the doctoral degree, you must first earn a certificate for the master’s degree.
- It is vital to have a research proposal that is both of high quality and of significant impact.
- Applicants need to provide evidence that they are qualified for the position and are prepared to continue their education in the field that they have selected.
- It is required that applicants demonstrate proficiency in the English language to fulfill this criterion.
The procedure for applications is as follows:
Anyone interested in applying for the University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2024–25 should do so by following the online application instructions. Applicants can begin the application process by first creating an account and then proceeding to the next step by clicking on the link that has been provided.
About University of Brunei Darussalam
As one of Asia’s top universities, Universiti Brunei Darussalam is becoming more and more prominent. When it was first founded in 1985, 176 students were admitted as its first intake. Since then, UBD has witnessed an increase in the number of graduates, the launch of new academic initiatives, the improvement of facilities, and the growth of graduate programs.
In 1995, the university relocated to its present site, Tungku Link, which offers an atmosphere that is favorable for research and education. People, expertise, relevance, and leadership are UBD’s four guiding principles. Presently, there are nine research institutes, six academic service centers, eight academic faculties, and a range of academic programs, including Islamic Studies, Business, Arts, Science, Health Sciences, Asian Studies, Policy Studies, Education, Biodiversity, and Integrated Technologies.
UBD has produced significant leaders, entrepreneurs, and professionals in a comparatively short amount of time by expanding and improving its academic program and infrastructure. By cultivating and enriching the intellect, faith, and culture, the university always stays true to its mission of developing the individual and society as a whole. This is done by creating an environment that supports excellence in teaching, learning, research, scholarship, public service, and professional practice.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications: Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job opportunities include: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships
- 2024-2025 UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO SCHOLARSHIP
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
- UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA 2024-2025 SCHOLARSHIP
- UNIVERSITY OF ST. THOMAS HOUSTON SCHOLARSHIP 2024-2025
- STUDY IN CHINA: ZHEJIANG NORMAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS 2024
- STUDY IN THAILAND: SIRINDHORN INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE SCHOLARSHIP 2024
- 2024-2025 CAMPBELL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP
- STUDY IN UK: UNIVERSITY OF BRISTOL THINK BIG SCHOLARSHIP 2024
- STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND: ADB SCHOLARSHIP IN NEW ZEALAND
- FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN SWEDEN | STUDY IN SWEDEN FOR FREE
- STUDY IN AUSTRALIA: AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIPS 2024
- STUDY IN BELGIUM: BELGIAN GOVERNMENT INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIPS 2024
- MCDONALD FELLOWSHIPS FULLY FUNDED FOR 2024–25
- STUDY IN USA: YALE UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP 2024
- STUDY IN UK: UK GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS 2024
- STUDY IN UK: INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIPS 2024
- STUDY IN NETHERLANDS: MAASTRICHT UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS 2024
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED