Sales Coordinators at EW Associates
Our client is a medium-sized dealer in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), operating currently in the Greater Accra and Western Regions.
It has been in business for about 15 years. In its quest for continued growth and profitability in a challenging economic environment, the firm as part of its strategic reorientation, is seeking ethical and results driven individuals to join its operations team as Sales Coordinator (3 Positions)
To contribute to the achievement of sales targets by motivating and supporting sales personnel and coordinating sales activities as well as maintaining good customer relationships and handling administrative duties.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- To assign territories and quotas to sales personnel
- To coordinate training and scheduling for sales personnel
- To analyse client procurement/purchases data to optimise sales efforts and better identify potential clients.
- To track the quotas and goals of each member of the sales team
- To answer client questions regarding their account or product sales
- To work with staff members from other departments to optimise sales
- To develop and maintain filing systems/database so as to maintain sales records, order records, prepare reports and provide financial information to the accounts department.
- To ensure adherence to the regulations and policies of the company
Required Skills or Experience
Education and Experience
- Should possess a minimum qualification of HND Marketing from a recognised institution.
- At least two years supervisory experience in sales in the FMCG industry.
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude
- Knowledge of trends and practices in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry in Ghana
- Strong sales and customer service skills in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry in Ghana
- Ability to analyse consumer data to optimise sales efforts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership and coaching abilities
- Able to work with other department heads to develop effective marketing strategies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good team development and leadership skills
- Proficient computer skills with ability to adapt and learn new software
- Able to take initiative and follow instructions.
How To Apply for this Sales Coordinators at EW Associates
Join our client’s team by sending your application (soft copy) and your CV to email@example.com within 2 weeks of the publication date of this advert.
Closing Date: 23rd December 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Recruitment at The Capital Group Limited
- Secondly, International Workplace Group Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- Moreover, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Additionally, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Then, UNICEF Ghana Job Recruitment For November 2022
- Also, Besa Manufacturing Company New Job Opportunities
- Furthermore, Job Opening at SOS Children’s Villages International
- Afterwards, Farmerline Latest Employment Opportunity
- Finally, Lashibi Funeral Homes & Crematorium Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED