New Job Vacancy at Bosch Africa
POSITION: Financial Accountant
The goal of the job is to manage all Operational Accounting tasks for Robert Bosch Ghana Limited (Ghana) and Robert Bosch Limitada (Angola), focusing on standardization and automation in a compliant way to ensure optimal E2E service levels.
- The indirect taxes that Robert Bosch Ghana Limited owes need to be found, compared, and paid in a coordinated way.
- In charge of reporting for Robert Bosch Ghana Limited and Robert Bosch Limitada, both inside and outside the company.
- Activities for the end of the month and the end of the year for Robert Bosch Ghana Limited and Robert Bosch Limitada.
- Make sure that internal controls and regulatory requirements are followed.
- Close Robert Bosch Ghana Limited’s and Robert Bosch Limitada’s annual external audits by the due dates.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting, or a degree that is the same as that.
- Strong experience with the annual external audit process, taxes, and making notes for the financial statement. Minimum of 4 years in a similar role.
- Previous experience in a similar role at a multinational company
- Good knowledge of IFRS16 calculations, accounting, and tax laws
- English fluency (Portuguese would be a plus)
- Information and computer technology, or ICT, proficient
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to work with people at all levels and with many different groups.
- Tracking and following up on a project well requires project management skills.
- Ability to look at the whole process from beginning to end and find solutions that work.
- Analytics skills are important.
- Keeping to deadlines, keeping track of time, and managing priorities
- Presentation skills
- Team player, with a service-minded attitude
How to Apply for this Bosch Africa Job Vacancy
Closing Date: 15th August 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED