New Employment Opportunity at Ericsson
ROLE: Customer Project Manager
About this opportunity
We are now looking for a Customer Project Manager to oversee assigned customer projects, ensuring that project objectives are reached, customer expectations are satisfied, and the customer relationship is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
The candidate will be in charge of one or more Cloud, Network Management (ENM), and Network Functions (EPC, IMS, HSS, HLR, CUDB, EDA) projects.
What you intend to do
- Establish the baseline for the project plan, establish the project scope, secure critical resources, and plan and supervise all activities
- Manage project execution, including tracking project activities, supervising and dealing with changes, disagreements, and important concerns.
- Handle customer and partner engagement; develop customer relationships, confidence, and trust by communicating project progress and organizing meetings and customer events.
- Managing Project Financials (cost, profit, and balance sheet)
- Develop the company by taking part in contract preparation and pre-sales meetings.
- Expand the Customer Manager role: With innovative ideas, you may simplify procedures, approaches, and tools.
- Project management experience, as well as a Prince 2 / PMI certification
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a similar Project Management role focused on Cloud,
- Network Management (ENM), and Network Functions (EPC, IMS, HSS, HLR, CUDB, EDA) are required.
- Leadership with strong financial acumen and an analytical mindset, as well as a strong business understanding
- A consultative approach based on significant market and consumer knowledge
- A capable negotiator with strong persuading skills.
Why should you work for Ericsson?
You will have a fantastic opportunity at Ericsson. The opportunity to use your abilities and imagination to push the limits of what is possible. To create never-before-seen answers to some of the world’s most difficult problems. You will be tested, but you will not be alone. You’ll be joining a varied team of innovators who are all driven to push beyond the status quo in order to shape what comes next.
How to Apply for this Robert Walters Job
Closing Date: 22nd November, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED