Network Operation Center Engineer, SOLV Ghana at Standard Chartered Bank
Production Support Engineer will be responsible for supporting the Technology Lead/ Chief Technology Officer in the building of a full technology stack, management of the production/test environment(s), management of the technology operations (DevOps, Change Management) and manage vendor / fintech engagements for multi-market multi-anchor SaaS SOLV Ghana platform.
- Support the Technology Lead/ Chief Technology Officer in driving the technical vision, strategy, direction of SOLV Ghana.
- Work with the Technology Lead/ Chief Technology Officer, and partners on the technology build, vendor engineering engagements, etc to help deliver features and capabilities aligned to the business model of SOLV Ghana.
- Firstly, Monitor the stability of SOLV Ghana’s infrastructure with various tools.
- Secondly, Handle incident response, troubleshooting and fix for various servers/services. Handle escalations as per policies/procedures.
- Thirdly, Get different internal groups together to resolve production issues effectively. Communicate clearly on tickets, phone calls made to the teams about various issues. Exhibit a sense of urgency to resolve issues.
- Moreover, Ensure SLAs and Operational standards are met.
- Additionally, Coordinate with different internal groups to resolve recurrent problems, alerts, and follow- up on escalated issues.
- Then, Contribute to operations runbook.
- Also, Ensure smooth handoffs between shifts.
People & Talent
- Support the development of an appropriate culture that upholds the values of SOLV Ghana. Promote and embed a culture of openness, trust and risk awareness, where ethical, legal, regulatory and policy compliant conduct is the norm.
- Collaborate with all internal and external stakeholders to anticipate horizon risks that may have a significant impact on the Ventures Technology and help develop effective strategies to mitigate such risks.
- Attend relevant meetings and provide relevant reports to Senior Management and Governance/ Risk committees for the area of responsibility.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Support the achievement within SOLV Ghana, the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Global Technology Team
- Other Tech Heads
- 3rd party Vendors
- Exemplify Here for good and Group’s brand and values in SOLV Ghana; Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of a First Degree required.
- 2+ years’ experience in NOC support required.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work under pressure to restore services.
- Ability to manage incidents independently as well as work collaboratively with a local, regional, and global teams.
- Confidence to push back and say No when expectations are not aligned with the correct/agreed/sold solution.
- Ability to flick between break/fix, and proactive task projects.
- Working knowledge of ITSM, JIRA.
- Good understanding of cloud technologies IT Infra, like- AWS, Azure
- Ability to monitor in windows such as CPU, RAM, disk space and addition IIS webserver. Making documentation for SOP and worked on SOP for different area. Ensure that all systems uptime at 100% percent. Monitoring different monitoring tools at the same time.
- Strong analytical skills and a desire to learn new concepts and technologies and apply them.
- Strong attitude to take ownership and responsibility for the production servers/services. Linux: Good knowledge of Linux systems
- AWS: Good knowledge of AWS services EC2, VPC, S3, ELB, IAM. Good to have any scripting knowledge
- Fundamentals: Basic Networking & Security, TCP/UDP, IP Routing, Application Protocols: SMTP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, FTP, SFTP
- Experience in monitoring and system management of critical real-time applications Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of commerce platform
- Strong communicator with the ability to describe complex technical issues to business users, both verbally and written.
- Excellent command of English language with good verbal and written comms skills.
Role Specific Competencies
- Firstly, Communicating Complex Concepts
- Secondly, Analytical Thinking
- Thirdly, IT Standards, Procedures & Policies
- Moreover, Network and Internet Security
- Additionally, Software Security Assurance
- Then, Industry Knowledge
- Also, Enterprise Operational Risk
- More so, Manage Change
- Lastly, Manage Projects
About Standard Chartered
We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before.
Closing Date : 24th Nov, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER AVAILABLE JOBS
- Job Vacancies at a luxurious hotel in the Madina Metropolis
- New Job Advertisement at Lumenis
- New Job Opportunity at INFUSEmedia
- Exciting Career Opportunity at ERM
- Sarpsolutions Ltd New Job Opportunities
- M.C. Systems Solutions Invites Job Applications
- Orica New Recruitment Opportunity
- JSI Research & Training Institute Latest Job Vacancy
- Marie Stopes International Ghana Invites Job Applications
- APPLY NOW|| U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) Urgent Recruitment Notice
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED