Job Vacancy for Business Banker at First National Bank
- Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
Responsible for management of their function devising implementing and provide input into the customer relationship management strategy. Therefore, to strategically and operationally manage and grow a portfolio of Small and Medium Enterprises with high profit generation.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of a business client’s activities.
- Besides that, Servicing and managing product distribution and cross sell within each business client to maximise profits and ROE.
- Identification of business opportunities or create new business concepts and development approaches to support business growth.
- Then, Sound portfolio management and optimising the true potential of portfolios.
- Quality of the Business client base within the portfolio.
- To create portfolio specific strategies/ actions that will generate revenue growth, ensuring that individual targets are met.
- Also, The achievement of set targets through managing and maintaining allocated portfolios thus ensuring client retention.
- Acquire profitable new business and identify client needs and deliver customised solutions for a portfolio.
- Moreover, Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and specifically in terms of client expectations.
- Following of process protocols to achieve service excellence.
- Monitoring and evaluation of the organisations success in managing its legal and compliance risks.
- In addition, Managing the resolution of transactional banking issues when escalated from operational areas to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Afterwards, Maintaining an appropriate profile within the community, initiate and ensure drawdown quality credit applications.
- Develop relationships with a wide range of product specialists within the FirstRand Group and build collaborative relationships and optimise co-operation between functions within FirstRand to support client service excellence.
- Manage projects according to project management guidelines (expert level) apply effective consulting and coaching skills (Expert Level) allocate and manage tasks, activities and resources appropriately including (but not limited to) KYC, Expired limits, and ensure Effective Data Management.
- Finally, Ensure expired limits are attended to against set target.
Experience and Qualifications
- Relevant Degree
- 3 to 4 years relevant experience