Judicial Service of Ghana New Job Recruitment
The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from qualified Lawyers for the position below.
Position: High Court Judge
- Firstly, Applicants must be Ghanaians enrolled on the Roll of Lawyers in Ghana;
- Secondly, Must be not less than ten (10) years in good standing at the Bar;
- Thirdly, Must be persons of high moral character and integrity;
- Lastly, Must be able to use Word Processing Software, e.g., Microsoft Word etc;
How to Apply for this Judicial Service of Ghana New Job
Interested Lawyers should apply and attach their CVs, completed Application Forms, copies of their enrolment and other qualifying Certificates, including LLB Certificates and the names, addresses and contact details of three (3) referees to the Judicial Secretary.
Also, Application forms can be obtained from the Finance Department, Administration Block, Accra.
The forms are also downloadable from www.judicial.gov.gh after which payment for same should be made at the Finance Department.
Submit all applications to the address below:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service of Ghana
P. O. Box 119
Closing Date: Two (2) weeks from date of publication.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Then, Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Afterwards, Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- Lastly, New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED