Judicial Service of Ghana Job Opportunity
The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from qualified Lawyers for the position of MAGISTRATE
- To begin with, Applicants must be Ghanaians enrolled on the Roll of Lawyers in Ghana;
- Then, Must be of not less than three (3) years’ standing at the Bar;
- Also, Must be persons of high moral character and integrity;
- Besides that, Must be computer literate and able to use Word Processing Software, e.g. Microsoft Word, etc;
- Finally, Qualified candidates may be required to undertake a written examination, ICT proficiency test and undergo an interview.
Mode of Application for the Judicial Service of Ghana Job Opportunity
Interested persons should submit a completed application form, a CV with the names and contact details of three (3) referees together with copies of enrolment and qualifying Certificates and all other relevant Certificates to:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service of Ghana
P. O. Box 119
Also, Application Forms can be obtained from the Finance Department, Administration Block, Accra.
The forms are also downloadable from www.judicial.gov.gh.
Closing Date: Two (2) weeks from the date of publication.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED