Exciting Career Opportunity at Lively Minds
POSITION: Finance and Administration Officer
Lively Minds, an award-winning organization, is looking for people to help with our ambitious and exciting Early Childhood Development initiative in Ghana and Uganda.
The Finance and Administration Officer facilitates in-country financial management in accordance with organizational financial rules and exhibits complete financial accountability. For a thorough knowledge of the role and person criteria, please view the job description.
Required Skill or Experience
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Capable of maintaining accurate financial records and reports.
- Strong awareness of local financial regulations and laws.
- Experience collaborating with risk management professionals and coordinating financial records, reporting, and controls.
- Capable of confidently upholding and enforcing financial protocols while demonstrating the highest levels of responsibility.
- Capable of managing and coaching people.
- Tech literacy entails being a basic user of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and MS Teams software, as well as the ability to adapt to and learn new technology systems quickly.
Desirable Experience and Skills
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Work experience in the non-governmental organization sector.
- Familiarity with accounting software is desired; proficient usage of Xero or equivalent software is advantageous.
- You will be expected to perform in accordance with the Lively Minds competencies.
How to Apply for this Career Opportunity at Lively Minds
If this sounds like you, please submit your full application form to email@example.com before 11:59 p.m. GMT on February 18, 2024.
Lively Minds has a strict Child and Vulnerable Adult Protection Policy; thus, we conduct background checks on successful candidates, including references and police checks.
Lively Minds is completely committed to fairness, diversity, and inclusion. We want to see this reflected in the diversity of our employees, so we encourage applications from people of all origins and identities.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. CVs and cover letters will not be reviewed unless specified as required.
Due to resource limits, we regret that we will only respond to shortlisted individuals.
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED