Lively Minds, an award-winning charity, is hiring to support our ambitious and exciting Early Childhood Development programme in Ghana and Uganda.
POSITION: Monitoring And Evaluation Officer
We want the organisation and our programme to be data driven. We are recruiting a M&E Officer, who will play a key role in evidencing the impact of our work for preschool children in Ghana and Uganda. The role will report to the Head of Monitoring and Evaluation and will be based at our office in Tamale, Ghana. You will work closely with our Ghana and Uganda implementation teams to collect data that tracks and evidences our work.
- Is the first point of contact for all M&E support requests made by colleagues, using judgement to escalate requests to the Head of M&E where appropriate. Keeps track of requests to ensure they are resolved satisfactorily.
- Makes changes and updates to monitoring forms in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensures the lists of users and schools in the monitoring system is up to date and accurate.
- Conducts spotchecks on data submitted and dashboards to flag up any errors and ensure it is of high quality.
- Supports in the production of reports to donors and other stakeholders by providing data analysis evidencing the progress of our programme.
- Supports colleagues in assessing the progress and quality of activities delivered by providing data pulls and analysis as and when required.
- Trains staff in Ghana and Uganda on how to use mobile monitoring forms
- Trains staff in Ghana and Uganda on how to use the mobile dashboard
- Academic City College Latest Job Vacancies
- Exciting Career Opportunity At Afric Xpress
- Latest Job Opportunity At Tetra Tech
- West Africa Trade and Investment Hub Job Vacancy
Required Skills or Experience
- 1-2 years experience in M&E or IT
- Experience in updating data collection and monitoring systems
- Excellent attention to detail: produces high-quality, accurate work in a timely manner
- Excellent IT skills, including advanced Excel skills in data cleaning and analysis
- Experience of working with mobile data collection tools such as KOBO, ClickMedix, ODK or similar. Ideally this would include creating and updating data collection forms and providing technical support to staff members using the forms to collect data.
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload with minimal supervison, whilst providing high quality ‘customer service’ to colleagues
Desirable Experience and Skills
- Undergraduate degree (preferably in statistics, mathematics or IT)
- Experience delivering training and building the capacity of others.
OTHER JOB VACANCIES
- External Auditors needed Anum Rural Bank
- Crown Prince Academy invites applications for jobs
- Xacent Global Calls For Job Applications
How To Apply
Please complete an application form and send it together with your CV to [email protected] by 11:59pm GMT on Tuesday 8th March 2022.
NB: The application form can be downloaded from our website
Due to resource constraints, we apologise, but we will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED