EU Delegation to Ghana Invites Job Applications
Job Title: Accounts Clerk
The European Union (EU) is a 27-country economic and political alliance in Europe. The EU is represented through around 140 diplomatic representations known as EU Delegations, which function similarly to embassies. The goal of the EU Delegation to Ghana is to “build a strong partnership with Ghana to promote peace and prosperity for people while protecting the planet.”
The Accounts Clerk position is available in the Administration Section. The selected person will be assigned functions based on the needs of the Delegation under this role. The section will benefit from the jobholder’s general accounting and administrative support. During the Accountant’s absence, he or she will fill in. Delegation of the European Union to Ghana – The Round House – 81, Cantonments Road, Accra, Ghana is the location of work. We provide a competitive position in a global and multicultural workplace. Employees and their families are eligible for benefits such as an extra pension scheme and medical insurance under specific conditions.
We are looking for A precise, organized, and detail-oriented applicant with strong planning abilities. A quick learner who is responsible and responsive and can meet tight deadlines. The following are the post’s requirements:
Qualifications and Experience Required
- HND Accountancy (Higher National Diploma) or equivalent is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related subject is required.
- At least 5 years of professional experience executing the aforementioned responsibilities
- Previous experience working in an international organization
- Fluent in both oral and written English (C2 level), as well as at least one local language
Understanding of IT tools
- Microsoft Office,
- Spreadsheet, Database, and Payroll Applications
- Accounting Software
How to Apply for this EU Delegation to Ghana Job
Interested candidates should send their applications and supporting documentation to the following email address: email@example.com “Application LA: Accounts Clerk – [Family Name and First Name]” should be the topic.
A cover letter and a thorough EUROPASS CV with one professional reference should be included with the application. (Download the Europass CV here: https://europa.eu/europass/en/create-europass-cv)
Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to a written test and an interview. The successful candidate’s recruitment will be contingent on medical fitness.
Closing Date: September 22nd, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED